Microsoft E3 Conference 2011

Is the movement in all Kinect based games on autopilot, really? That's only gonna make everything even more linear...

I hate to say it... but this game would have actually worked better with the move. It would have been perfect with Move + Subcontroller.

It will never happen now.

They may eat up the Cookie Monster stuff, if they are under 6 or so, don't see the Disney bit doing very well. Have to admit though, you got Disney and Cookie Monster as excluisives? That's impressive, wonder how much MS paid for that.

I suspect no new console for a very long time... MS seems to have invested everything into Kinect!

Cool. Can it make me thinner?

Damn that is impressive, Custom, camera captured texture and shape?

Depth? 3D drawing? Umm, impressive, most impressive.

I hate to say it... but this game would have actually worked better with the move. It would have been perfect with Move + Subcontroller.

It will never happen now.
I would have to agree with you on that one, although since I don't own a PS3, I suppose I'm still kinda glad it's on the XBox :)

Gotta say the voice control is fairly impressive. I do wonder how many titles are voice recognized though. Seems like a huge database, maybe done by sending the voice up to MS rather than locally.
The Bing voice search is cloud based. And yes, the database is _huge_.

It's impressive, but seriously, what the hell is this good for? :)
Although I imagine there's gonna be a lot of new innovative stuff, I wonder if they can bring the enthusiast dev community into their circles.

They're gonna sell a gazillion X360+Kinect combos to families with kids, on the other hand.

Wow. Kinect Sports 2 looks worse. Wonder how much they had to pay those 2 guys. This PC is going back and forth between "dayum" and face palming.

Back