Apparantly im mental...

Remember the teachings of the great L. Ron Hubbard - mental health professionals are the main source of evil on this planet (they are probably Xenu's secret henchmen) and should therefore be ignored.

Yeah, I can only assume some psychiatrist at some point told good ol' Ronnie that he was batshit crazy, and the man's ego didn't allow him to accept that and drove him to blame the psychiatrists instead. It's friggin' hilarious really, except it's tragic.

Thats... what... makes... me... wonder... too .... .... ... ... .. . *many dots*

I think I might get those rage things. Whats that connected to I wonder... :( Luckily I focus on people who live overseas that you might find discussed in RSPC.

I get my sentences muddled up sometimes... :mrgreen:

I had a bit of a funny today lol. The local police advertise for recruits on TV having the tag line 'make better job stories'. Well I felt compelled to oblige. Some of my ideas were if I got pulled over in my car:

1. Hop in the passenger seat and then claim that the driver ran away. When the officer questioned me about it I was going to claim he was seeing things and call the mental health crisis team.

2. Call the police communications centre and claim the policeman had been run over by a parked car and hurt badly.

3. Challenge him to a duel with a dildo.

4. Sing instead of talk.

The funny thing is aside from 3 because I don't own a dildo im not sure I wouldn't have done all of that, maybe at once. :-/

If you ever drive in the states....especially Texas, YOU'D BETTER REVISE YOUR IDEAS. In fact, lurndaspeak uh-mrrknnn and get a fake military ID, and you should be safe.

Squill, since you're a kiwi you should keep a sheep strapped in on the passenger seat, so when the cop pulls you over you can say that you and your gal were just out for a spin in the countryside.

*ba-dum pssht*

Squill, since you're a kiwi you should keep a sheep strapped in on the passenger seat, so when the cop pulls you over you can say that you and your gal were just out for a spin in the countryside.

*ba-dum pssht*

Jeez! Now even the Swedish people know of that joke! :LOL:

Most of us would be diagnosed with some level of Asperger syndrome (a mild version of Autism) if we did the tests. (I know I am, because I did them.) Which is mostly a psychological way of saying that you're a geek. Which comes from the Dutch "gek", which means: "crazy".

;)

Most of us would be diagnosed with some level of Asperger syndrome (a mild version of Autism) if we did the tests. (I know I am, because I did them.) Which is mostly a psychological way of saying that you're a geek. Which comes from the Dutch "gek", which means: "crazy".

;)

Geeks would do great! They'd never be taken by surprise from a question like "You are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help. Why" :)

Oh wait, you're talking about a different test.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html

Geeks would do great! They'd never be taken by surprise from a question like "You are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help. Why" :)
:p LOL!

Oh wait, you're talking about a different test.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html
Yes. I scored 28, so that's pretty close.

But it's not a very good test, IMO. It's too much a small set of similar questions, repeated. And with too much room for interpretation. I scored a bit "higher" on a better test.

I got 16 so according to that test I am quite normal. So why am I frothing at the mouth and thinking about decapitating Barbie dolls all the time?

I remember getting quite a high score on that test but I don't know much how to answer many of the questions anymore.
your personality isn't so settled for life, I pay way more attention to people than before.

The problem with that test is that a fundamental and required symptom of Asperger's is an inability to empathize. If you are empathetic you do not have Asperger's. You might be OCD or plain old crazy, but it's not Asperger's.

I'm not entirely sure how to interpret the score that test gives, but I'm not incorrect in assuming the higher your score, the battier you are?

Well, I got a 9, so I'm not particulary Aspergery if I'm correct. If I'm not, I'm totally smoked! :LOL:

Apparently I got 31, so I am in a different league :D

But wrt to what Mize was saying, yeah I regard myself as pretty empathic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I got 21. I'm pretty empathetic (one of my big failings! :p) which knocked my score down a bit. Also, if I'd taken the test a decade ago, I was much less comfortable in social situations so I think my score would have been much higher then.

I got my girlfriend to try it and was surprised that she was around average (score of 16) as she's a huge people person and is preposterously empathetic. I think her score was bunged up to an average score because she's a maths teacher and loves numbers, dates and the like.

an obligatory xkcd :) http://xkcd.com/245/
floor_tiles.png

Back