Ok, what house advice can I get here?

OMG, my garage is empty and clean. We gave up trying and hired a junk hauling service to do it, I think we'll have 'em do the basement next. AMAZING job! :D

This is getting real REAL real fast, tomorrow we do a walk through of the house with the realtor and I think we talk to our bank later today. :???:

We just moved, doubled our size (and thereby doubled mortgage payment as well). Amazing how much stuff you have in a small place, we had to hire a 2nd smaller truck to fit everything in.

Hope it works out for you dig, have fun packing/unpacking :)

Fuck, FUCK, FUCK!!!!

Chris got done talking to the bank, it's all a lot better looking than we could have hoped. Her and my Mom are talking on speaker phone now about it. (My Mom is working as an estate attorney right now so has a bit of experience in this sort of thing)

We got our letter of approval from the bank, we're getting an offer ready...or look for a different new one, not sure. I can't feel my knees right now and the room is sort of spinning. :oops:

AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Now I think I have a dream buyer lined up for my current house who will buy it as is with all the financing/negotiations done for both sides by my Mother. :oops:

DAMN IT, I THOUGHT EVERYONE SAID IT WAS HARD TO GET A BUYER!!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW?!?! :oops:

First, you probably should clear out your Pot plants...

Very small world. I have relatives in Lansing IL & Hammond IN. Both they & respective spouses are in engineering & accounting fields. There are many good real estate opportunities ATM.

I used to live in Munster right on the Lansing border, spent a lot of time there and in Hammond. :)

I only fear moving out of the region, I'm not so sure what the rest of Indiana is like. :???:

We had a couple of realtors over today and my Mom just happened to stop by to get her laptop fixed as we were reviewing our offer, I figured having an attorney check it over before we signed might be bright and she'd gotten some malware on it again so it worked out well. Our offer is in, we should hear back something by Wednesday if they're at all interested.

The other realtor was checking out our house to sell it for us, he'll give us some numbers next week. Funny thing, right after they left my cousin called 5 minutes later since he heard we were selling our house...

Weird freaking week, weird.

We had a couple of realtors over today and my Mom just happened to stop by to get her laptop fixed as we were reviewing our offer, I figured having an attorney check it over before we signed might be bright and she'd gotten some malware on it again so it worked out well. .

why are you getting an attorney to fix your laptop ?

why are you getting an attorney to fix your laptop ?
No. The attorney's laptop was infected, I was fixing it. I had her check out the offer contract, you difficult person you! :p

Today is garbage day, gotta move all the garbage we've been hauling over the last week out to the curb...it's gonna be ugly.

So a guy came by and asked me if a fish tank we were throwing away was any good, (it's fine), and he turns out to install garage doors so he offers to take a look at mine....

...long/short the guy has his own home remodelling business and lives down the street from me. He offered to replace my garage door opener, fix our porch, and totally CLEAN (not just clear) out my moldy basement for $1,200.

Holy shit, did I mention that everything is just falling into place? :oops:

So a guy came by and asked me if a fish tank we were throwing away was any good, (it's fine), and he turns out to install garage doors so he offers to take a look at mine....

...long/short the guy has his own home remodelling business and lives down the street from me. He offered to replace my garage door opener, fix our porch, and totally CLEAN (not just clear) out my moldy basement for $1,200.

Holy shit, did I mention that everything is just falling into place? :oops:

Watch out he doesn't steal your dog and rape your refigerator. :p

Regards,
SB

Anyone wanna buy a nice fixer upper in Highland? We just put ours on the market for $109,900...PM me if you're interested. :p

Back