Sony E3 2009 Keynote Thread

From the PS3 blog:
A montage of games to that effect, featuring: Uncharted 2, inFAMOUS, Madden NFL 10, Final Fantasy XIII, MAG, Batman Arkham Asylum, Brutal Legend, White Knight Chronicles, DIRT 2, Ghostbusters, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, WET, Mafia II, Buzz Quiz World, Saw The Video Game, King of Fighters 12, Tekken 6, Overlord II, Red Faction Guerrilla, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, Dark Void, G-Force, NCAA Football 10, Planet 51 (falling behind here), Heavy Rain, Battlefield 1943, Gravity Crash, Hustle Kings, PixelJunk Shooter, Trash Panic, Critter Crunch, Katamari Forever, Fat Princess, Zombie Aplcalypse, EyePet, SingStar Queen, DC Universe Online, Fuel, GI Joe, Saboteur, Bioshock 2, Ratchet and Clank Futuer ACiT, Fight Night 4, God of War II (cheers), and I think I got them all!

And Agent, by Rockstar. Yay?

Double blade, that's nice

Bloodline (PSP) integration too.

Wonder why they didn't show this on the UBISOFT keynote though?

Not to be pedantic, but we don't know it's running on the PS3. ;)

AC was a 360 lead, I wouldn't be surprised if AC2 was as well. It's coming to PS3 for sure though.

agree but didnt I see the other guy from Ubisoft grabbing a PS3 controller or maybe I am mistaking

I'm not sure I understand spending so much time on a multiplatform title. It's one thing if they announced a series going multiplatform, like Mass Effect coming to the PS3 or something.

I'm not sure I understand spending so much time on a multiplatform title. It's one thing if they announced a series going multiplatform, like Mass Effect coming to the PS3 or something.

Like Modern Warfare 2 or Thride? There's some exclusive content for the platform.

Relax, it's co-marketing. Developers are not exactly new to PS3 anymore. So it should run well.

That AC3 footage makes me want to boot up inFamous.

EDIT: Holy f*ck, FF 14. I already played the recent FF demo, thought I am up-to-date.

Back