Can't stay logged in

I'm having problems staying logged in. Even though I check the box when I sign in, it doesn't seem to store it in the cookie. Anyone else find this? Cookies are enabled and B3D's not in any restricted zone or anything like that.

try deleting the cookie and trying again. make sure privacy is ste to medium otherwise if you do manual control, make sure session cookies are accept and beyond3d is set to always Allow

There are certain site that if you go to the they try and flood you with cookies to blow your cookie cash. I believe MS sites do this a fair bit.

all cookies from B3D are set to expire at end of session except for
phpbb2mysql_data - this cookie contains the auto login info, and is not set to expire for a year.

I just started having this problem today. I've been logged out twice while reading the forums. I'm using Mozilla 1.4 and I usually log out manually after I'm through reading.

Anyone else having a problem now?

Yes I started having this problem today as well (in fact once while replying with this very post a few seconds ago) Using Firebird 0.6.1

OK, I've tried changing the name of the cookie - that will kick everyone out initially but we'll see if it makes any difference.

Nope, doesn't work. I logged in, read site feedback, browsed to console and got logged out, had to log in again. Came back to site feedback, got logged out and had to log back in again. It's 50/50 I'll have to login again to post this message.

Dave, why does B3D set *twenty* cookies (excluding the ad cookies) ?

Seeing the same problem here too - I can't seem to stay logged in for more than about 4-5 page views, starting from last night. Using Mozilla; tried cleaning out all the cookies, which didn't help.

Its started happening with me, too.

I think its related to the HTML error I metioned in a different thread.

edit: I use MSIE (latest), and in further testing, I retract my theory about it beign related to the HTML error. (Though I did notice the logout behavior at the same time these HTML errors did start)

Back