[PS3] Uncharted 2

Yes, I yearn for Uncharted because of the enemy AI and then the graphics. I want to stomp on that guy pretending to be a turtle right there.

[size=-2]...and where is the R2 patch ? Hurry up, Insomniac. I should be free again late next week[/size]

Very nice trailer. I never found UDF's cutscenes impressive compared to gameplay stuff. Once again screenshots seem much more impressive than the trailer which lacks detailed environments similar to the case with UDF's cutscenes.
What's nice about the trailer is the presentation, and the fact that it makes me curious about the story.

Is the first one worth picking up ? Never played much of it.

Yes I thought uncharted 1 was one of the best 5-10 games this generation so far.

The second is looking great I just hope they re do the difficulty in the game. The first one was just to hard even on the easiest setting. Made the game unaccessible to many people IMO the only flaw with the game.

Just wow! The sheer density of polygons and splendid texture work from those shots are unbelievable! I'm so glad with the DOF addition as it accentuates the beauty dramatically, also hiding some aliasings along the way? Particles are definetly improved from the explosion, the warm lighting and SSAO are also very welcoming.
So this and Killzone2 are pretty much the pinnacle of graphic achiement on PS3 for me.

If that trailer is real time o_O then wow! Amazing! Haven't seen the pics yet, but from what I gather they are good!
Did anyone on their previews mention any kind of multi?

Jesus Christ, some of these PS3 games make my eyes pop.

I see new enemy moves, better explosion, and an incredibly "real" environment (Amount of details is unbelievable. Are you sure this is legit ?).

I don't see 8-day movement though :(
(please please make it so)

i dont recall any trailer of uncharted 2 has shows enemy so far

or do you mean you have seen the game running real time in motion:oops:?

Is the first one worth picking up ? Never played much of it.
Absolutely. Great game, but its high-difficulty (even on Normal) and lack of auto-aim/snap-to can turn people off. But if that doesn't scare you then theres great replayability going through the higher difficulties.

i dont recall any trailer of uncharted 2 has shows enemy so far

or do you mean you have seen the game running real time in motion:oops:?
I presume hes talking about the screens. One of the enemies is crouched with a shield.

And the (dust) explosion in the screens look awesome. I bet they concentrated so hard after they were identified as Uncharted's biggest graphical issue.

After seeing the trailer of Uncharted 2, I just had to put Uncharted into my PS3 last night. Damn, it's really a gorgeous and very (technically) impressive game. I have no reason to doubt these shots of Uncharted 2 given it's Naughty Dog behind it.

Good days ahead! :D

Its a good game but sadly to short. If you find it at a nice price, i recommend it to anyone.

Partly too short because it's so good though, right? It doesn't feel short in terms of the amount of levels you work through ... I think it took me about 12 hours or so. Others probably can do it faster though.

I would say it is above average length, 10+ hours unless you flew through it. COD4 and Gears1 was half the length.

CoD4 and Gears both have multiplayer, and both where exceptionally short games.

Imo 10 hours for a singleplayer only game is pretty short, but those 10 hours are great so its work out okay. ive replayed it a couple times.

CoD4 and Gears both have multiplayer, and both where exceptionally short games.

Imo 10 hours for a singleplayer only game is pretty short, but those 10 hours are great so its work out okay. ive replayed it a couple times.

Just hope there's fewer
spanish nazi zombie demons
this time around.

I wasn't a big fan of those either, but I did like the bit where you had the interaction
between them, the pirates and you
. That was quite clever and interesting I thought.

Well, I thought it was a good change in pace. I seldom play horror games, but it gave me a little taste of the experience.

I remember I had to walk slowly, peek around corners and behind me while
making my way to the generator

Back