[PS3] Uncharted 2

the uncharted 2 trailer looks amazing.....

naughty dog says not prerendered..... who knows....

God of War 3 was pretty underwhelming though

ps: what happened at the spike awards....

was reading neogaf.....and it was omg....kojima is on stage ...

and then 500 internal error :3

2ahgt4x.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/2cep8pz.gif

:oops: ...

Uncharted 2 HD Trailer ;

[gt]43625[/gt] ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, I'm really looking forward to this. I wasn't looking all that forward to Uncharted at first, but after completing it, it was quite a solid game indeed. I hope the next game will be a bit less repetitive with the shooting etc.

What I didn't like about the first, was that you basically walked from one battle to the next. I think I would rather just a few baddies here and there, and not always a huge battle where you first have to kill 10 to 20 baddies before getting on with a bit more walking, only to encounter another set of 10 to 20 baddies...

THE SCANS !!!! :oops: F@CK!!! THE SCANS !!!! :cool: The detail in the environments is amazing ! And they are
urban!!!!:p
I am gushing like a schoolkid again (First time after MGS 4 :) )

I .. uh ... share everyone's enthusiasm. Can't wait for this! How long will it be though, another year probably?

I .. uh ... share everyone's enthusiasm. Can't wait for this! How long will it be though, another year probably?

I heard Fall 2009... think it was in the Game Informer article.

Edit: And it says so in the trailer too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those screens are from the print mag GI so I assume the AA and filtering have been increased significantly.

Most definitely rendered at a higher resolution, then downsampled, but the lighting, shadowing and texture quality should be fully representative of what we see on our television.

Jesus Christ, some of these PS3 games make my eyes pop.

I see new enemy moves, better explosion, and an incredibly "real" environment (Amount of details is unbelievable. Are you sure this is legit ?).

I don't see 8-day movement though :(
(please please make it so)

I'd imagine these shots are slightly embellished (Shock ! Horror !!) but are stunning regardless. I wants. Like the Riot Shield bit as well :)

Back