E3 Sony Conference Thread

archie4oz

ea_spouse is H4WT!
Veteran
OK I'm rather bored right now waiting around to get in, and there's nothing interesting going on so since nobody's started one yet I'll start one.

BTW, the Best Buy folks have the coolest polo shirts...

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hope that Sony provides us with a bit of entertainment for us non-Investor folks. :D

So far I've been very impressed with what they've shown of Killzone, hopefully they can ride the momentum a bit.

There is just so much to show. I hope they don't hold back!

The setup feels nice and swank as usual. I totally want to jack this white shag rug.

Apologies for short posts. Didn't bring the laptop so i'm posting from my iPhone...

G4 stream is live. It hasn't started yet, but here's the stage.

6cwzh1c.jpg

Ooh, ahh, etc. I hope this starts on time.

Oh, and archie's at the conference? I didn't pick up on that immediately :p Cool stuff.

Personally I d like to see a few other surprises as well.

If they show enough new and unique content at E3 just as they did back at GDC with HOME and LBP they will be gaining huge momentum.

edit: Oh my they have pretty huge screens with a panoramic view. They are probably serious for some strong showing on Killzone and hopefully other games too

edit2: any link to a live streaming video from the conference?

Let's hope that Sony provides us with a bit of entertainment for us non-Investor folks. :D

So far I've been very impressed with what they've shown of Killzone, hopefully they can ride the momentum a bit.

well it's really more press people than investor types. Granted there's about 60 or so regular blokes who got in on the PSN raffle.

I want to see in the following (ranked by wantedness level):

1. Metal Gear Solid 4
2. Final Fantasy
3. More Killzone2
4. Something from EPIC that really takes advantage of the PS3
5. Grand Turismo with more than 1 car on screen
6. Wipeout HD
7. Even a tiny teaser of Resistance 2
8. A new ICO game (I only put it this low because I know it's the least likely)

G4 stream is live. It hasn't started yet, but here's the stage.

6cwzh1c.jpg

Ooh, ahh, etc. I hope this starts on time.

Oh, and archie's at the conference? I didn't pick up on that immediately :p Cool stuff.

yeah, you might see me. I'm in the middle aisle, second row. So you might see my bald-ass head bobbing around.

Back