The Official, Long Awaited, TV Shows Thread

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuits_and_gravy

I remember wondering the term "breakfast biscuit" somewhere, thinking about the normal cookie type biscuit. It is all beginning to make more sense to me now.

Biscuits and Gravy (American biscuit topped with a sausage based white gravy) and the related Shit on a Shingle (toasted bread topped with creamed chipped beef, sausage or ground beef) are two of my favorite culinary dishes ever created. I don't eat them anymore, however. At my age, I now have to regulate my carb (refined flour and sugar) intake, but I still indulge every now and then.

Damn, now I'm hungry. :p

Regards,
SB

Anyone else totally underwhelmed by the return of Stranger Things - so far from the trailers? I feel they should have ended this on a high, but now it's been like 45 years since the last season and I'm not that interested anymore...?

Huh Ted lasso is very refreshing. Everyone is properly saying sorry.

"I am sorry, blablabala"

Instead of the fake sorry so many people use

"I am sorry if blablabala"

Btw why so many apple TV shows have amazing visuals? Even Ted lasso, that's just full of people talking on screen, looks a amazing

Edit

Scratch that. Apple TV shows not only have amazing visuals but also audio

Last edited:
Anyone else totally underwhelmed by the return of Stranger Things - so far from the trailers? I feel they should have ended this on a high, but now it's been like 45 years since the last season and I'm not that interested anymore...?

I sense a clear danger of deflation in Matrix-like proportions. Had it all ended in one season, or first movie in case of the Matrix, the legends would have lived on long enough to become campfire story material for the eventual nuclear holocaust survivors.
Although I haven't watched trailers, and have cancelled Netflix some time ago.

wth ted lasos is so charming.

i was planning to watch it while working on something, but i cant move away my attention from it ROFL. its so charming!
Ted Lasso totally chuffed me and my wife too, we're trying to make everyone we know watch it. Same thing with Severance.

Ted Lasso's opening season had a pitch phrase that stuck with me and still fits it perfectly; "Kindness makes a comeback!".

Back