Official Xbox Project Scorpio Consumer Naming Thread *spawn*

What will be the official consumer product name for Xbox Project Scorpio?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good morning everyone.
Chris Plante of The Verge says Xbox 10 S... I guess I've been the one closer (if true)...

DCDk-eIUQAA3ZCH.jpg

DCDk-zvUQAAUR9-.jpg

Xbox One X would provide the most consistency in the branding. Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
I agree. So wholeheartedly I abused my Mod powers, opened the poll, and cast my vote - and generally I don't vote in polls. Of course, if I'm proven wrong I'll just delete the poll, this post, ban anyone who points it out, and ensure a perfect record of no wrong votes...

And it's officially named as Xbox One X!

I actually voted that as the name!

Xbox One X = XBOX as the abbreviation.

You should alter all but a few of the votes to XBox One X. That way all the ign/gamespot/neogaf members who occasionally peruse this forum will think our community is some infallible authority on the game industry. News will spread, and people will flock to this forum, your ad revenue will skyrocket. Seeing this userbase Nvidia/AMD/Intel/EA/Activision/Ubisoft will make marketing deals with you, and you'll become fabulously wealthy. So much money will be streaming in even the mods will start to earn salaries in the 6 figure range.

*PS Delete this post afterwards, no need to reward me financially, just a 1080ti will do.

So all the hidden message stuff didn't pan out. Almost everything speculated was wrong----price, name, release date.

in italian sounds terrible, too long name, to difficult to spell... so probably everyboy will call it just OneX wich is ok

in italian sounds terrible, too long name, to difficult to spell... so probably everyboy will call it just OneX wich is ok

Wouldn't they just call it XBOX?

Back