XBox One Backwards Compatibility and Xbox One X Enhancements for X360 and OG (XO XOX BC)

And more BC titles:
https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/791670821756502016
- Rage
- Shred Nebula
- Killer is dead

Can someone tell me how rage is running? It is a 60fps game, so ... well I just hope is it running good on xb1.
Rage is the one I would like to have and try --never did, odd, I always liked iD.

I also noticed that one of the games I liked the most last generation, the original Puzzle Quest, is also BC now. It appeared magically in my games list. I had Puzzle Quest II already, but while it was more modern and all, for some reason I always preferred the original Puzzle Quest.

Is Bayonetta running better now? I read that there was some latency to the controls when it was first available in BC mode.

Blue Dragon being added today apparently...
yup.
2016111174714_1.jpg

Is Bayonetta running better now? I read that there was some latency to the controls when it was first available in BC mode.
it's one of those games that many people played, including my best xbox live at the time, and liked, but I've never tried. Maybe DF updated the information on the matter, dunno

Did rage have a dynamic res? (at work so cant watch vid)

Yep, on both 360 and PS3. 360 typically had to to drop resolution less and less often.

Played Rage through twice on 360 (and twice on the PC too) - loved the game - and rarely noticed resolution drops. Though I was using a 1024 x 768 plasma so may not have been able to see the horizontal resolution scaling so easily. The times when I did notice resolution drops were typically when lots of alpha was on screen.

With more than three times the fillrate, I expect Rage on the X1 would show it's biggest improvement not in fps - which was generally very good anyway - but in avoiding resolution drops.

I've fallen for the song. I know the original song, but what's the song of the video? Anyone knows?

Well, Mass Effect 2 & 3 are running like a charm on XB1. Already played the Multiplayermode of ME3 a few hours, the only thing that was sometimes bad was the EA server.
Good, that I bought all the DLC stuff last time it was on discount.

http://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=224690505&postcount=12619

What do you think? Nice idea with this sticker, but X1 case for a X360 game is crap.
I think it's a great idea... it definitely cements MS vision for their console, and it makes BC no longer just a nice to have, but an entire lineup. It makes it easy for consumers to know right away what is a BC title and what is not. There's a ton of messaging there (about the console, about the games, about which ones are BC) that casual passerbys would not normally know. There are 250 titles in BC and I couldn't name more than 10 off the top of my head. This helps greatly.

By diving head first into this one, they now have games at different segments and price points, all for the same console, or family of consoles.
If you could use this new install disc and not need to download the game online (for XBO) that would make all of it actually pretty close to perfect for consumers.

Games are extremely expensive today, but here we see the messaging is very different. Buy into this XB1S, get your UHD player, get your games (any price point you want, from BC titles, to older AAA, to new AAA) and enjoy what you want, spend what you want. Hard to see clear messaging as a bad thing to me.

Back