Quantum Break [XO] (by Remedy) *large images*

Except Jonathan Blow already said they're looking at an Xbox One version of the Witness...(and iOS, and a bunch of other platforms). Probably just a matter of when the exclusivity deal runs out.

http://the-witness.net/news/2016/02/fun-sales-fakts/

After this, in the near future, we will start investigating the bringing the game to other platforms. Under serious consideration are: iOS, Android, Xbox One, OS X. We will provide more-concrete information about these as it becomes available!

So yeah I dont think Jon Blow/The Witness is a good counterexample

So where's the trailer? Great news if true about the PC version. Also from the new footage here:

It seems like they've changed quite a few things when it comes to color correction, Very positive change imo:
(before/after after being the one with the ign watermark)
qblhuk6.gif

And like any other gifs containing footage from youtube, this isn't supposed to compare texture quality, which takes a tremendous hit with yt compression.

Last edited:
Heh, future of MS exclusives?

Maybe they should give away the PC versions of Alan Wake too... those have been heavily discounted on steam/gog etc, and it doesn't take much HW grunt to surpass the 360 version. Would be a better experience with native PC code.

Heh, future of MS exclusives?

Maybe they should give away the PC versions of Alan Wake too... those have been heavily discounted on steam/gog etc, and it doesn't take much HW grunt to surpass the 360 version.

It's smart. I'm assuming Quantum Break is Xbox Live on PC, so you probably have cloud save support and could jump between versions. Good way to get people on Xbox Live.

It's smart. I'm assuming Quantum Break is Xbox Live on PC, so you probably have cloud save support and could jump between versions. Good way to get people on Xbox Live.
Yeah, they mentioned cross-platform save transfer.

Maybe should start a new thread to discuss the matter...

More changes in that ign video and the one shown in gamescom, i'll make a few gifs. The new footage has a LOT more color :yep2:

3 gifs comparing gamescom build and the preview build, they changed the camera position in some shots so it can't be 1:1
1qyulg.gif

22cui4.gif

3cduyk.gif

Edit: 40 minutes gameplay

Lots of tearing but i am guessing they've got enough time to polish performance.

Last edited:
If you pre-order on Xbox One you get the PC version for free. Available same day. You also get the backwards compatible version of Alan Wake American Nightmare, including the dlc.

Cool, I can preorder and throw the PC code to my brother.

BTW all the new footage looks great but is it XBO or PC? Any clarification?

Link to GAF post aggregating all todays new footage

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194902740&postcount=1

New footage looks incredible! I;m thinking of maybe going on kinda blackout for the next couple months on this one.

Really a ground up next gen game, this'll be great to turn down the light and turn up the sound system for.

Last edited:
Cool, I can preorder and throw the PC code to my brother.

BTW all the new footage looks great but is it XBO or PC? Any clarification?

I am thinking X1, else we'd see no tearing in the footage (considering they'd have monster PCs running the game).

From Xbox FR, includes great variation of gameplay/cutscenes. Also includes parts of the GC demo.

Back