The Eternal List of "I Have Spare Keys And I Am Giving Them Away" thread.

I bought a new keyboard and got two coupons thrown in for free for some reason, grab 'em anyone who wants them; I sure don't. Heh!

Dragon Age: Inquisition - some kind of mount, a ring and...some sort of multiplayer pack crap. Dunno what exactly.
LGTG8TW4ND3DKT

World of Tanks - 2 tanks, garage spot, 3 days of extra experience, 1500 golds.
HD5PS-76XYG-EU8WW-ZYPHP

No warranties expressed or implied as to the useability of these codes in your game, user discretion is adviced, etc. IE, if these codes eat your save files and convert all on-screen text into Swedish, it's not my fault. ;) Have fun!

I have these games available for anyone who wants, conv me for keys.

• Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Origin
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Steam
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Origin
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Steam
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - Origin
  • Dead Space - Origin
  • Medal of Honor - Origin
  • Mirror's Edge - Origin
  • Mirror's Edge - Steam
  • Populous - Origin

Lightman it's all yours, let me figure out how to gift humblebundle stuff, I'll pm with details. I also got a costume with it which I'll of course give you as well.

PS can you tell me how the game is as a post in this forum after you've played a bit, I've never played a MOBA.

Lightman it's all yours, let me figure out how to gift humblebundle stuff, I'll pm with details. I also got a costume with it which I'll of course give you as well.

PS can you tell me how the game is as a post in this forum after you've played a bit, I've never played a MOBA.

Thanks!

Sure I will let you know :)
Hopefully this weekend I get around to it!

Anybody want a peanut--er, a Steam key for XCOM: Enemy Unknown?

Edit: RenegadeRocks, as soon as I can find it, it's yours.

Last edited:
Is this thread still the place to gift Steam keys? I have basically every game from the latest Humble Freedom bundle to gift, bar a small handful I'm keeping or already gifted (The Witness, DoTT, VVVVVV and Stardew Valley). If you want anything else in the bundle, let me know!

All yours, sent you a PM with the link to grab the key. I don't need anything on your list, maybe someone else does though!

Is this thread still the place to gift Steam keys? I have basically every game from the latest Humble Freedom bundle to gift, bar a small handful I'm keeping or already gifted (The Witness, DoTT, VVVVVV and Stardew Valley). If you want anything else in the bundle, let me know!

If you haven't given it away yet, I would absolutely love Human Resource Machine. :)

Regards,
SB

Back