Sony Playstation E3 2013 Events

if you don't game share games like teenagers do, (buy one 10 people play it)... or are a collector.. this DRM announcement is otherwise meaningless.

The no online connect is actually bigger deal world wide or kids who may not have access to online

So they still have another 1 hour 19 minutes to go?

Polls from the same hardcore crowd? Yes that'll be representative data.

as representative as exclusive content is on the XB1, you and I both know that nearly everything on that system will be on PS4 while OTOH PS4 will have a decent number of 1st titles that will never be on XB1.

I cannot see any differences between the graphics and effects on both systems... the division was the most impressive visual experience overall today.

if you don't game share games like teenagers do, (buy one 10 people play it)... or are a collector.. this DRM announcement is otherwise meaningless.

The no online connect is actually bigger deal world wide or kids who may not have access to online

May be missing the point. They are afraid MS can and will do more after that. ^_^

That is the underlying fear.

Gaikai cloud gaming service in 2014 for the US for PS3 games

as representative as exclusive content is on the XB1, you and I both know that nearly everything on that system will be on PS4 while OTOH PS4 will have a decent number of 1st titles that will never be on XB1.

20 first party exclusives over the next year versus 15 first party exclusives. So 5 more?

And if talking about only the first year, that's more than made up for by the additional 3rd party exclusives.

Regards,
SB

Again, notice Sony only supports sales of disc based games. Digital downloads will take off this gen, and those games will be locked just as they are on the Xbox.

Back