TitanFall [XO,X360]

X1 and PC version being made by Respawn. THey said it was too big for 360, then announced another studio is handling the 360 version. Whenever they were asked about the PS4 vrsion, thier reply was "We want to be on the maximum number of systems out there". So, yes, it is coming to PS4 too, but maybe 6 months later.

1 year exclusive. PS4 wont get it till 2015 and by then I doubt anyone cares

1 year exclusive. PS4 wont get it till 2015 and by then I doubt anyone cares
I can wait a year for a better performing version with additional content. Titanfall 2 better launch simultaneously on PS4 though...with a campaign mode. Despite what Respawn think, campaign mode is still relevant especially if you can co-op.

Its in the first interview they gave. Check the initial pages of this thread. Its there. It was never an exclusive and started as a ps360 game until "we realised its too big for the current gen consoles". thats what they said.

They aren't even doing the 360 version... another studio is doing that port.

I can wait a year for a better performing version with additional content. Titanfall 2 better launch simultaneously on PS4 though...with a campaign mode. Despite what Respawn think, campaign mode is still relevant especially if you can co-op.

I hope they stay purely an online game.

They've talked about the SF setting in the digital foundry interview, basically they wanted to break away from all the restrictions a realistic setting imposes on movement and dynamics and get back to the origins of the FPS genre, Quake and Unreal. Sounds interesting....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLKmGU3Di0Y

A hands on impression from PAX Prime.

More associations to Mirror's Edge and Tribes with regards to the movement.

The guy also wasn't sure about the game prior to trying it hands on, but now he "gets it." Say's it's the most fun he's had with a game at a convention in years.

Regards,
SB

Nice impressions! This has got to be my favorite next-gen title so far. If it was out at launch I'd likely have to bite the bullet and get the X1. I am trying to hold out as much as possible for next-gen. :p

CE is up for pre-order on Amazon (and I believe others as well). It would seem they are quite literally in the process of adding the various CE SKUs to their DB as we speak (as I see SKUs for additional platforms each time I refresh/search). Above link is for XBO.

Back