[PS3] Killzone 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wow, that 15min walkthrough looks so gorgeous with such humongous scale and crazy amount of particle effect. The crashing waves also impressed me. The intruder flight sequence is simply a Michael Bay flick in realtime:).

While the levels do look better than the daytime level in KZ2...its still no where near the look of the night levels.Imo keeping daytime levels at center of attraction in a deferred rendered game is a waste.

But this could also be because they wanted to show that they are doing an entirely new kind of area so as to avoid the "there's nothing different from KZ2" comments for KZ3.

While the levels do look better than the daytime level in KZ2...its still no where near the look of the night levels.Imo keeping daytime levels at center of attraction in a deferred rendered game is a waste.

But this could also be because they wanted to show that they are doing an entirely new kind of area so as to avoid the "there's nothing different from KZ2" comments for KZ3.
Yeah I agree night time levels would show off the lighting and sparks that much more awesome but I still think day time scenery looks more grandeur and shows more details. Imagine how much better the night scene would get though now with 50% more power under the hood;). I'm sure at least one of the chapters would play it out.

It's only a level, there will be forest & more and who say that all this level will be in day time? For me it's gorgeus this snow level, they need some tweak there and there but at this stage it's absolutely stunning!

It's only a level, there will be forest & more and who say that all this level will be in day time? For me it's gorgeus this snow level, they need some tweak there and there but at this stage it's absolutely stunning!
Technically it blows away any levels from kz2 for sure, it's almost like a transition from Transformers 1 to ROTF both in scale and effects.

Technically it blows away any levels from kz2 for sure, it's almost like a transition from Transformers 1 to ROTF both in scale and effects.
Yeah and it's only on pre-alpha stage....If they made the same upgrade of KZ 2 the retail version of KZ 3 will be mind blowing :smile:

Technically, that's a good transition. Here's hoping the same won't also apply to the contents of the game itself, and the level of subsequent brain damage, as it happened in the second movies!

Technically, that's a good transition. Here's hoping the same won't also apply to the contents of the game itself, and the level of subsequent brain damage, as it happened in the second movies!
Agreed, I pray to god a writer strike doesn't happen to GG.

The biggest improvement from Killzone 2 to Killzone 3 is that I won't be playing it.

I'm sorry guys, I just had to say something. I know I'm trolling, but you guys can forgive me for it. ;)

Huh ? I don't think it changes anything (improvement or no improvement if you don't play). The game stays the same.

Huh ? I don't think it changes anything (improvement or no improvement if you don't play). The game stays the same.

Ha ha, maybe I didn't make a lot of sense :) What I mean is the thing I look forward to most about Killzone 3 vs Killzone 2 is that I won't be playing it ............ I hated Killzone 2.

Ha ha, maybe I didn't make a lot of sense :) What I mean is the thing I look forward to most about Killzone 3 vs Killzone 2 is that I won't be playing it ............ I hated Killzone 2.

It also doesn't make sense. You look forward to missing a game ? People just forget about the game and move on. Why anticipate the release and miss it as if it's an occasion. It doesn't hurt anyone but yourself.

GG's projected sales already assumes that not everyone would buy the game.

EDIT: Okay, I see Billy Idol wants to play forum therapy. :devilish:

Certainly the scale is bigger, but most of the environment is empty anyways.
Say what? There're at least 7 or 8 huge oil rigs full of details, enemy soldiers, destructible objects and further enhanced by the jaw dropping 3d waves, snow flakes and tons of particle gust. That level is anything but empty buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back