Battlefield 3 announced

It doesn't matter who founds it, just that there is one. I'm not sure if Battlelog is available to everyone on the 25th or just those cheating Americans who get it earlier than everyone else. :mad: So, if y'all can't wait for the rest of us... go ahead and make one... but know this:

You have to make the logo! :p

Just got an email from Origin letting me know to preload tomorrow, which sort of feels like my mother asking me to help make the mince pies for Santa. [strike]Christmas[/strike] BF3 release is tantalizingly just round the corner.

Just got an email from Origin letting me know to preload tomorrow, which sort of feels like my mother asking me to help make the mince pies for Santa. [strike]Christmas[/strike] BF3 release is tantalizingly just round the corner.

I got an email with a time period of about 20:00 UTC for the preload tomorrow.

My apologies, bigtabs.

My local Gamestop is running a midnight madness on Monday, going into Tuesday. I will be there. It will be my proudest moment, and a little wave of satisfaction will sweep through me as, for the first time, I put the BF3 box on the shelf, in ascending order, completing my Battlefield collection. For those of you who pre-ordered from Gamestop, give your local branch a call to see if they're running a midnight release.

Okay I am an infidel I guess since I never preorder games. I think it is stupid. It's not like the game can possibly run out of stock.

Of course ima buy BF3 as soon as it comes out, boxed copy I guess since there's no Steam.

Okay I am an infidel I guess since I never preorder games. I think it is stupid. It's not like the game can possibly run out of stock.

Of course ima buy BF3 as soon as it comes out, boxed copy I guess since there's no Steam.
You are guaranteed free Return to Karkand thingy with pre-order limited edition. Dunno if this is available after launch.

Back