Your most watched movie?

As Mini Cooper fanatic, answer is of course the old Italian Job (and I mean the old version, new one was good, except it wasn't even close to Italian Job and that's why it should have had a different name.) :)

"you were supposed to just blow the bloody doors off!"

"Hang on Lads, I think I've got an idea..."

Office Space
Beavis and Butthead do America
Fight Club
American Pie
National Lampoons Senior Trip (1st half, gets boring in 2nd half)
that last one is so bad that it's good, also helps if you're drunk when you watch it.

I normally hate hate hate watching a movie more than once, even if I LOVED it, but there are a few that I can see over and over and over and over..

Not Another Teen Movie
Interview with the Vampire
Velvet Goldmine
Jacob's Ladder

Alien series.
Alien is just great.
Aliens has the most fun.
Alien 3 intrigues the most.
Alien 4 is just plain cool.

Terminator 2. Utter pefection.

Jerry Bruckheimer's early films. Great fun to watch with friends.

My most watched movie must be..... something from my uo!1)3||o) uJod.
Although I haven't seen many of them to the end, they're fun to watch over and over again :)

rabidrabbit said:
My most watched movie must be..... something from my uol1)3||o) uJod.
Although I haven't seen many of them to the end, they're fun to watch over and over again :)

Some huh from your what?

OK... besides some already mentioned (Princess Bride, Monty Python's classics) I became addicted to the "Western Comedy" as a young man through watching some pretty funny stuff my dad used to bring home.

Notably among them, and movies I still get out and watch regularly:

- They call me Trinity
- Trinity is Still my Name (Both with Terence Hill and Bud Spencer, HILLARIOUS!)
- Rustlers' Rhapsody (Tom Berringer as Rex O'Herlihan, the Singing Cowboy... another very funny movie.)

Please, if anybody else is familiar with these, let me know. I'm afraid my family is the only one twisted enough to make them family regulars...

covermye said:

- They call me Trinity
- Trinity is Still my Name (Both with Terence Hill and Bud Spencer, HILLARIOUS!)

Please, if anybody else is familiar with these, let me know. I'm afraid my family is the only one twisted enough to make them family regulars...

dont think i've seen em, but want to :) . i really like watching this
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000007O5U/002-1416360-0769615?v=glance
( my name is nobody). i *really* like that !!
and most of the spaghetti stuff. but the one i like watching again+again is "once upon a time in the west"
-dave-

Simon F said:
Nappe1 said:
"you were supposed to just blow the bloody doors off!"
Arghhh! At least get the quote right! :eek:

just checking if anyone has really seen this one. (it is a known fact that, writing quote wrong gets more attention than writing it right in case of movies...) ;)

gotcha! :)

covermye said:
OK... besides some already mentioned (Princess Bride, Monty Python's classics) I became addicted to the "Western Comedy" as a young man through watching some pretty funny stuff my dad used to bring home.

- They call me Trinity
- Rustlers' Rhapsody (Tom Berringer as Rex O'Herlihan, the Singing Cowboy... another very funny movie.)

Terence Hill was also quite good on serious (or semi serious) roles. in My name is Nobody he does a pretty good role. Movie is actually comedy, instead of continous slapstick like Trinity movies and some other Spencer & Hill starred movies.

Nappe1 said:
just checking if anyone has really seen this one. (it is a known fact that, writing quote wrong gets more attention than writing it right in case of movies...) ;)
gotcha! :)
I'll call your bluff - let's have the correct quote then (which is pointless because you could google for it).

"Last night my toilet was broken into"

Back