You know you've been in England too long when...

People in general think accents are sexy, I was inaustralia for 3 months and people thought that our accents were sexy as well... Especially my cousin from virginia whom they thought sounded like gone with the wind or some such crap.

You know you've been in england to long when you've had sex with someone that london boys had sex with !!!!!!! :oops:

jvd said:
You know you've been in england to long when you've had sex with someone that london boys had sex with !!!!!!! :oops:
The obvious follow on to that would be "that shouldn't take long".

london-boy said:
Apparently most Americans find the English accent sexy... Don't ask me why...
I don't think they can tell :) I found that many Americans thought my British colleague was Australian and me "English". <shrug>

28. When you don't bother watching England vs Australia in the cricket cause you know England is going to loose anyway.

:LOL:

Hanners said:
london-boy said:
Did you like the accent? Apparently most Americans find the English accent sexy... Don't ask me why...

How else do you think I ended up marrying an American? :p
I thought it was your rugged good looks and generally friendly demeanor that did it? :|

bloodbob said:
28. When you don't bother watching England vs Australia in the cricket cause you know England is going to loose anyway.

:LOL:

Was it not 28. When you take time to start to watch a cricket match wondering why they throw the ball with their hands instead of a golf club as usual ?

davefb said:
Heck, you know you've been in England too long when you know what rugby and cricket are! :?

Back