You are baned. Do not post here anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmeat4

Newcomer
[
PS. Just lock it, so others can see my prophecy and refer back come this winter. I will be gone for 6 months if you do that

.You seem to have a problem understanding that you are baned and you will not post here today , tommorow or 10 years from now

So I am goner even if I hit the bull's eye???

You are gone becasue of your constant trolling and lack of respect for other members , moderators and the owner of this site.

Why was I banned in the first place? What rule did I break?

Did I attack anyone personally? I got banned for posting NEWS link. Is that fair???

If you haven't noticed you are on your what 4th ? 5th user name on this forum . Each time you've had to change your forum name is because you were banned. Each time was for a diffrent reason or a bunch of the same reasons . You have broken the rules many times over and since you have not stoped visting the forums the only thing we can do is delete all your posts on site. Please stop posting here .

Remember what you said yourself, you didn't find me problematic, but the immature reaction of Sony fans attacking my logics to derive the conclusion.

Each time you have a forum name disabled you are baned. For each of the deadmeat names you have made that you can no longer use . You were baned. That did not work and so we are doing this . I don't care if your right. I don't care if your next post is the meaning of life. Do you know why I don't care ? Because there wont be next post from you. If you have a problem with your being baned you can take it up with dave. But I guess you already know that dave is the one that has baned you each and every time and that is why your here making a big stink. Because you know your wrong.

I thought there were Private Messages on these boards... :?

This has nothing to do with you. Please do not comment on these matters. Go back to your brittany spears doll.

Deadmeat let me respond to this very quickly. You have been banned multiple times for your consistent trolling and degradation of these very boards. The discussion you bring is 90% flaming and you bash many different companies but Sony being the primary one. It seems you cannot take the hint when you have been banned all these times and there is no reason for you to stay here. If you are able to present discussion that is worthwhile without bashing and flaming these boards then you may as well come back. It is not your opinions that are not going to be tolerated, it is how you post these opinions. Please do not post on this forum again as you will be banned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back