Xbox the same price as GC in UK!

Thats for the heads up, its interesting to know that my $100 copy of 'Vorsprung' German textbook is inaccurate :p

And btw, there's no deadline for enrollment or whatever in Canada, and I expect the states. If I finished highschool and decided to go into Computer Engineering, applied, and was accepted, I would have up until a week or so until classes started to change programs / universities entirely.

Although with Double Chohort... :p (Ontario axed Grade 13, meaning that next fall, double the number of students will be entering post-secondary [Grade 12 and formally 13]). Its quite the controversy here :D

zurich

zurich said:
Thats for the heads up, its interesting to know that my $100 copy of 'Vorsprung' German textbook is inaccurate :p

Well, in Austria the University laws are changed every 2-3 years, in Germany things won't be very much different. Now your text book definitely had to be written and tested, etc. So it's not uptodate with the latest changes, such as fees for too long studying, etc.

And btw, there's no deadline for enrollment or whatever in Canada, and I expect the states. If I finished highschool and decided to go into Computer Engineering, applied, and was accepted, I would have up until a week or so until classes started to change programs / universities entirely.

That's nice. I have always been lazy and stressing myself to make a deadline just shortens my life exspectancy. ;)

Back