Xbox 360 premium packaged un um packed

Guden Oden said:
No, it's TERRIBLE. I've no care at all for having to remember to get new batteries for a stupid wireless joypad, this is why I hate wireless shit to begin with, having to fuck around with batteries and rechargers and shit. I assumed the joypad would come with the rechargeable pack as standard, fucking greedy moneyscammers!

Not only are games going to be CONSIDERABLY more expensive, they don't even include the stupid battery for the stupid wireless joypad! God dammit I'm pissed.

NiMH, look it up :LOL:

Guden Oden said:
No, it's TERRIBLE. I've no care at all for having to remember to get new batteries for a stupid wireless joypad, this is why I hate wireless shit to begin with, having to fuck around with batteries and rechargers and shit. I assumed the joypad would come with the rechargeable pack as standard, fucking greedy moneyscammers!

Not only are games going to be CONSIDERABLY more expensive, they don't even include the stupid battery for the stupid wireless joypad! God dammit I'm pissed.

If it bothers you that much I'm sure someplace like Gamestop will be more than happy to let you trade it in on a wired controller.

Well I don't know about that, but if they *did* that would certainly represent my ideal console combo then. Because honestly I rather have a wired controller also, if only for it's usability on XP gamepad compatible games now, and doubtless Vista games in the future.

scooby_dooby said:
You have to buy the play and charge kit for $20. It comes with a rechargeable battery pack and play and charge cable.

Personally I'm just gonna buy a battery charger and 4 batteries, for about $20 and be done with it.

You can get a 8 pack of 2500mAh NiMH AA Energizers with charger at Sams Club/Costco for $20.

You can charge the official xbox360 battery included in the "Play and Charge" kit while the battery is inside the controller, am I correct?
Does it charge if you've attached the wireless controller with "Play and Charge" battery in the consoles controller port.
They're also selling only the battery, and ther's a mention it needs a separate "Charger"... is the cable that's coming with the "Play and Charge" kit this "Charger"
....confusing.

rabidrabbit said:
You can charge the official xbox360 battery included in the "Play and Charge" kit while the battery is inside the controller, am I correct?
Does it charge if you've attached the wireless controller with "Play and Charge" battery in the consoles controller port.
They're also selling only the battery, and ther's a mention it needs a separate "Charger"... is the cable that's coming with the "Play and Charge" kit this "Charger"
....confusing.

Yes, yes, and yes.

The Play and Charge kit is just that. It will let you charge the battery while you are playing with the controller it's in. And the kit does come with a battery included.

The battery charges using the cord that comes with the Play and Charge kit connected to the controller port.

The stand alone battery (Not the one included with the kit) requires a seperate charger, it does not come with one of it's own. It's for people with multiple wireless controllers who only need a single Play and Charge kit.

yea your limited to 3 plugand play kits basicly as you only have 3 usb ports , some may only have 2 (wifi)

So instead of buying more kits you just buy the battery and save . Figure 2 plug and play kits and 2 batterys will give u 4 batterys for the 4 controllers u can use

Back