Win R9700Pro Banner @ [H]

hjs

Newcomer
Wanna have this beaty?
1066055033YbaizkXrf2_1_1_l.jpg

Go Here :rolleyes:

Why is ATI let [H] give a price away like this?
Wasn't [H] very pro nVidia? (according to a lot of topics at this forum)

I wonder how well that would serve as an airplane banner...

It amazes me the mindless twits that run the PR portions of companies(Yes...ATI in this case), [H] gets another Jerry Springer award.
This is the same website that posted nothing during the last six months of obvious cheats, claiming extremetech was biased because [H] got the 'Doom 3' test..yippee.
Claimed the 'bilinear/trilinear' mode in Detonator drivers didn't lower IQ, so now Nvidia was given the green light for all applications vs. just UT 2003.

I wish I knew Kyle was in Toronto, he is one of a few I'd like to have a chat over a beer.

I think that pic came from one of DriverHeavens visits to ATI, so if you're thinking Kyle visited TO and took that pic then I don't think so.

yep

That pic wasn't taken by us, but I was there with him when they discussed giving it away. Right now they have a 9800 Pro banner hanging in its place.

I think its an awesome giveaway, actually, anything free is all good :D

If an nVidiot wins it he's got himself a lifetime's supply of toilet paper.

MuFu.

Doomtrooper said:
It amazes me the mindless twits that run the PR portions of companies(Yes...ATI in this case), [H] gets another Jerry Springer award.
This is the same website that posted nothing during the last six months of obvious cheats, claiming extremetech was biased because [H] got the 'Doom 3' test..yippee.
Claimed the 'bilinear/trilinear' mode in Detonator drivers didn't lower IQ, so now Nvidia was given the green light for all applications vs. just UT 2003.

I wish I knew Kyle was in Toronto, he is one of a few I'd like to have a chat over a beer.

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to use our giving away that banner as a basis for an insult along with more of your personal complaining. Now I know...

As for the "mindless twits", it would be ATI's new head of PR, Chris Evenden, and just between us, he seems to be shaping up to be anything but.

As for your arrogance in thinking that I would take time out of my schedule to talk to you when I could be having a beer with someone I actually respect, well....

FrgMstr said:
As for the "mindless twits", it would be ATI's new head of PR, Chris Evenden, and just between us, he seems to be shaping up to be anything but.

Chris is a smart cookie isn't he. Interesting bloke to talk to as well - its kinda odd for me, speaking to a Brit over there as well!

FrgMstr said:
I was wondering how long it was going to take you to use our giving away that banner as a basis for an insult along with more of your personal complaining. Now I know..
Sorry! I'm a little behind, I'm on light-duty still. :rolleyes:

Just to toss my gratuitous .02 in, I've been hearing an awful lot of good things about Chris Evenden although I haven't had the chance to speak with him directly yet. I look forward to it after hearing the positive remarks, I like the clever british types and seem to get along well with 'em. (The Dig nods knowingly to Hanners with a wry grin.)

EDITED BITS: There used to be more to this post, but apparently some mod or mods took offense at it and decided to do a bit of invisible censorship.

I can respect their right to do it, I just don't like it when they do it and don't mention it...so I'm mentioning it. :(

Give my email, name, address, phone # & age to [H]? Ya gotta be joking! Only a mindless twit would do such & allow [H] to then post it all over the net when (what's that guys name?) decides he doesn't like you anymore. :?

If this was on the up & up & didn't have an alternative agenda behind it (sell the names, etc. to marketeers) only the winner would have to supply that info after the drawing.

SCAM! :devilish:

Back