Will PC graphics hit a deadend?

Tahir said:
Will PC Graphics hit a deadend?

No. Before that happens PC's will be dead themselves.
I would rather say, PC's as we now know them will be dead.

There will always be some sort of computing device that will hold the same station in peoples' lives as the PC.

Wouldn't that be:

Q. Will PC graphics hit a dead end?
A. No. By that point the PC will have taken over the world and we will all be its slaves. Mwahahahahahaha

jvd said:
Chalnoth said:
There will be fields, endless fields, where humans are no longer born. They are grown.

ugh that movie is nothing compared to the terminator series .

u must be smoking something...... i think u're suffering from a condition called I-JUST-SAW-TERMINATOR3-AND-I'M-ALL-HORNY-AFTER-SEEING-LOADS-OF-NUKES-GOING-OFF-SYNDROME :LOL:

i'm sorry to say that the best terminator moment was T2, and god they needed james cameron to pull that off cuz the story behind it is b-movie material BIG TIME.....

london-boy said:
jvd said:
Chalnoth said:
There will be fields, endless fields, where humans are no longer born. They are grown.

ugh that movie is nothing compared to the terminator series .

u must be smoking something...... i think u're suffering from a condition called I-JUST-SAW-TERMINATOR3-AND-I'M-ALL-HORNY-AFTER-SEEING-LOADS-OF-NUKES-GOING-OFF-SYNDROME :LOL:

i'm sorry to say that the best terminator moment was T2, and god they needed james cameron to pull that off cuz the story behind it is b-movie material BIG TIME.....

haven't seen the third one yet thank you very much. But matrix is a cross between terminator , johny nemonic and an old anime . The sequal was also sub par compared to the first one.

Sorry to be a snob, is there any chance this thread might return to the interesting discussion of semiconductor technologies? The merits (or lack thereof) of recent movies are probably more relevant to the "General" forum.

The problem is that approximately none of us really know anything about semiconductor technology and are just pulling things we think we probably read five years ago our of our arses.

That would be me, then. :)

Simon F said:
Sorry to be a snob, is there any chance this thread might return to the interesting discussion of semiconductor technologies? The merits (or lack thereof) of recent movies are probably more relevant to the "General" forum.
you are right of course.

Ummm.... did toms or anands just have an article a couple months ago about how intel has again developed something or had a break through that will push the tech even further using silicon ? I have to go dig that up .

Dio said:
The problem is that approximately none of us really know anything about semiconductor technology and are just pulling things we think we probably read five years ago our of our arses.

That would be me, then. :)

Likewise. *tiptoes out of this thread* :oops:

Back