Wii games recommendation

Oh got it. Actually, my friend has got it, but we exchange games freely. It's the very, very similar to the DS version unfortunatly. Few extra missions at the end, but it's mainly a remake. =(

Oh got it. Actually, my friend has got it, but we exchange games freely. It's the very, very similar to the DS version unfortunatly. Few extra missions at the end, but it's mainly a remake. =(
Let's suppose I have both a DS and a Wii but haven't played any version of Trauma Center yet, even though it intrigues me. I don't play much on the go, i.e. I play most of my DS games at home on the couch, so there goes one "unfair" advantage of the DS in this contest.

Which one would you recommend?

Let's suppose I have both a DS and a Wii but haven't played any version of Trauma Center yet, even though it intrigues me. I don't play much on the go, i.e. I play most of my DS games at home on the couch, so there goes one "unfair" advantage of the DS in this contest.

The Wii version has more levels, has adjustable difficulty levels, has more tools (defibrilator) and from what I heard, the controls are better (in the DS version, a lot of time is spent changing tools through icons, whereas on the Wii the tools are selected with the nunchuk).

I've only got red steel and zelda. Only played around 6 hours of RS but already played 45 hours of zelda since i got the wii on 7 december. Im thinking about buying monkey ball but only if I can find it for 35 - 45 euro's. To be honest the only game im mildly interested in is SSX blur. For the rest it al seem like crappy games to me coming out in the next few months.

The Wii version has more levels, has adjustable difficulty levels, has more tools (defibrilator) and from what I heard, the controls are better (in the DS version, a lot of time is spent changing tools through icons, whereas on the Wii the tools are selected with the nunchuk).
Cool, thanks.

Yes, you can place shots, but not using obvious, intuitive methods. In real life if you face a racket to the right, and swing right, the ball hit will go right. One of the key-elements to Wii is that you shouldn't need to learn any skills to play games. The skills needed are motor skills you've developed as a toddler and refined over your entire life. Sure you have to practice to get good, but the game mechanics should be transparent if you want everyone to be able to play the game without worrying about how they are to play it. What's been lacking so far in my experience is that 'it works like real life' interface. There's motion control, but it's motion control you have to learn still.

I picked up the direction on the first try. It's really simple.

Corwin is pretty much on the money. The Wii version wins content-wise. But for what it's worth, I feel the DS version feels more "at home", if you know what I mean.

I've only got red steel and zelda. Only played around 6 hours of RS but already played 45 hours of zelda since i got the wii on 7 december. Im thinking about buying monkey ball but only if I can find it for 35 - 45 euro's. To be honest the only game im mildly interested in is SSX blur. For the rest it al seem like crappy games to me coming out in the next few months.

Ooh SSX blur.... I LOVE SSX. I will be looking into that.

Just got Warioware, and it's fun, and a pretty damn good show of the wiimote's potential (Even better than rayman) that just makes me ask "Why haven't they made a full game like that?"

But as a game itself, wario ware is even shorter and easier than Rayman. I'm talking about the single player beat (not fully, but just initially) in under 2 hours, whereas rayman was at least 4 or 5. Additionally, the multiplayer games are very limited (much less than warioware inc) and most of them are one mistake and the person is out, or possibly even the game is over, making all games end very quickly. Shame, such a lot of potential for multiplayer, fun but they should have added lives or something.

Oh, and once again, warioware is incredibly short. Hopefully wii play will last a bit longer.

Oh, and once again, warioware is incredibly short. Hopefully wii play will last a bit longer.

Wii Play is even shorter compare to Warioware. Personally I only like 3 out of the 10 mini games that are in Wii Play. Each games felt like a short demo too.

Back