• Owen Willson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tagrineth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reverend said:
Tagrineth said:
http://steelkiel.tripod.com/me.jpg
I mean, like, I've seen everyone of them (in the poll) in the buff before...

eek6.gif

jvd said:
So am I the only jock that post here ? If we set up a who's ugliest poll then i will find a pic of me and post it up here

Do you mean that in the computer-uberlord way, or the sporty-meathead way?

McElvis said:

Sure... because I am an attractive, nympho blond chick and that is the best picture of me I could find, dude. :rolleyes: :LOL:

MuFu.

In the meat head type deal . I played football , soccer and tennis through out highschool and did bad in school. still do .. i hate school .

Cool... me too, but I totally burned out when I was 16-17 though. Trying to hold down about 5-6 different sports and work became too much. At one stage I was getting up at 5:30am, swimming for two hours before school, doing sports/music stuff all evening and then just collapsing from exhaustion at about 10pm. Developed a bit of a medical problem when I was 13-14 and it was all downhill from there. :(

Now I am mainly into finger workouts. :LOL:

MuFu.

MuFu said:
Cool... me too, but I totally burned out when I was 16-17 though. Trying to hold down about 5-6 different sports and work became too much. At one stage I was getting up at 5:30am, swimming for two hours before school, doing sports/music stuff all evening and then just collapsing from exhaustion at about 10pm. Developed a bit of a medical problem when I was 13-14 and it was all downhill from there. :(

Now I am mainly into finger workouts. :LOL:

MuFu.

I blew out my knee junior year and well i put on a spare tire that i'm trying to get rid of .

Ugh, I blew the same knee out twice in the span of two years. I couldn't play too much for a while. It was more the phobia rather than anything physical, though I have lots a fair bit of range of motion.

Vince said:
I dunno about you MuFu... after that "finger workout" line with it's sexual undertones...

You have a dirty mind, dude. I have no idea what you are talking about, sorry. ;)

I can't believe Julie Andrews is on that list as well. Hasn't anybody ever seen Mary Poppins?! One mighty fine lady in her day... although upstaged by "Liesl" in The Sound Of Music, heh.

Yep - my knee went as well. Shredded the cartilage through continual hockey/squash abuse (developed a minor heart problem at about the same time so pretty much stopped doing everything, doh). I can ski on it now though, woo! Some of my mates have ruptured & re-ruptured their cruciate ligaments. NOT VERY NICE. :(

MuFu.

DaveBaumann said:
Colourless said:
Who is this person... it's Kristof! Everyone likes to make fun of Kristof and his beard!

The Img Tech Ducks have even taken to nesting in it these days!

<looks around for hidden webcam>

Yeah yeah... I'll shave when we launch our next product on time... <evil grin> :LOL:

<goes and looks for picture taken of Wavey while he was munching on some crisps>

Back