Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snoop dogg

• Owen Willson

• Tagrineth

• Total voters
mj just freeks me out. i wonder if you could take all his faces and predict what the next face will look like. ;)

later,

17? Omigod... that's a 20 year difference! Gulp... oh well, I suppose you're only looking for guys closer your age... like Dave Barron.

No, wait... Dave's ugly!

Why is everyone so surprised about Tag's age.... it's not like she doesn't post quite often she is still at school....

why not add me to the poll? :)

though I was born in 1979, I have to show my papers everytime I go to anywhere where is 18 years limit. ;)

umh... picture??
a second, please...

This is about year old and from my old flat:
http://rp-design.totalnfs.net/pics/irc-galleria.jpg
(irc-galleria.net's archive shows this same picture when searching my name.)

Reverend said:
17? Omigod... that's a 20 year difference! Gulp... oh well, I suppose you're only looking for guys closer your age... like Dave Barron.

No, wait... Dave's ugly!

:D

Hi Nappe1. Lol, I used to be a bouncer and there's no way I'd let you through the door if you still looked the way you do in that pic! :)

Drinking age is 21 in my state.

Dear Lord! Nappe1 looks so darn young....erk...half the students I teach look older than you :p

Colourless said:
Who is this person... it's Kristof! Everyone likes to make fun of Kristof and his beard!

The Img Tech Ducks have even taken to nesting in it these days!

Tagrineth -
eyemouth.gif

Cheers whoever voted for me - I voted MJ before I even noticed there was a me option, heh. :LOL:

I am pretty weird lookin', yah. A hybrid, Chinese/British experimental prototype person and all of 20 years old. For my 21st bday I am getting an NV34 & NV31 release from nVidia.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HERE ARE SOME CRAPPY GRAPHICS CARDS AND A CAKE ICED WITH MARKETING BULLSHIT. ;)

MuFu.

You wanna see a beard? Here is a true beard :p

tk2.jpg

The pic is a few years old though.. hehe, current one (last year) would be:

TK1.JPG

My face has hair growth problems. It grows enough in certain places to warrant shaving every day, but then it only grows in those certain places.

Tahir said:

...and there was I thinking you were a Japanese chick. :LOL:

MuFu.

MuFu said:
Tahir said:

...and there was I thinking you were a Japanese chick. :LOL:

MuFu.

You mean the one with the fat ankles and bladder problems? Hehe, no that's definitely not me but someone called Misae methinks.. :devilish:

So am I the only jock that post here ? If we set up a who's ugliest poll then i will find a pic of me and post it up here

Back