Why does its size matter?

Reverend

Banned
Why do you feel better if yours is bigger than whoever's?

How often have you been complimented with "Wow, it's big!" or "Wow, it's the biggest I've ever seen!", and how important are such compliments to you?

Does it help with productivity?

Does a big one really make your experience a better one?

Do you wish you have an even bigger one?

Reverend said:
Why do you feel better if yours is bigger than whoever's?
I dont know.

How often have you been complimented with "Wow, it's big!" or "Wow, it's the biggest I've ever seen!", and how important are such compliments to you?
twice a week. Recognition is good for my ego.

Does it help with productivity?
A lot.

Does a big one really make your experience a better one?
I dont know, I never had an small one.

Do you wish you have an even bigger one?
No, could be harder to get it working.

But I can always count with SLI if one is not enough.

Depends on what your talking about

IF your talking bout monitors then yea bigger is better .

If your talking about man hood . Well i would say that size and knowing how to use it is equaly important :)

Combined with the previous thread on women who can't have orgasms, I'm near to recommending a therapist. . .or a new mate who appreciates what you do bring to the table.

Two guys are sitting at a bar, staring with obvious jealousy at a third guy who is sitting in the corner surrounded by beautiful women. The first guy says, "I just don't get what they see in him --he's no chin, fat, and has 'the wide part' in his hair." The second guy replies, "Yeah, and all he does is sit there licking his eyebrows."

Judging by Rev's thread title this has something to do with A vs B.

Nothing good comes out of a pissing match, how many times have threads in 3D Technology forum gone out of hand because some idiot decides that nVidia has better drivers than Ati, and then proceeds to call Ati users idiots because they don't switch over to nVidia.

How many times has an Ati user responded to the flamebait by calling nVidia cheaters and liers? Then declaring all nVidiots are morons because nVidia cheats and has crap image quality.

geo said:
Combined with the previous thread on women who can't have orgasms, I'm near to recommending a therapist. . .or a new mate who appreciates what you do bring to the table.

I don't see the relationship between that thread (I assume it's the one I started) and this one.

That said, your "recommendation" and your insult (to both me and my wife) means your future posts will no longer be read by me (yes, like many here, I wish we have a "ignore" feature). Sory if I'm being "too serious"... I'm not, just being sensitive to insensitive posters.

Reverend said:
Sory if I'm being "too serious"... I'm not, just being sensitive to insensitive posters.

:oops: :? You sure you're serious?

Nobody should have to tell you that you bring this type of response upon yourself by kicking off suggestive threads.

Trawler said:
Reverend said:
Sory if I'm being "too serious"... I'm not, just being sensitive to insensitive posters.

:oops: :? You sure you're serious?

Nobody should have to tell you that you bring this type of response upon yourself by kicking off suggestive threads.
Nobody should need to be told to be polite. It's in our education system, it's taught by our parents. It's common sense. If I have started suggestive threads with sexual innuendos, I have not insulted anyone. If you want to be funny or want to attempt to be humorous, the icons on the left are there to be used. Otherwise, shut up.

Reverend said:
geo said:

I don't see the relationship between that thread (I assume it's the one I started) and this one.

That said, your "recommendation" and your insult (to both me and my wife) means your future posts will no longer be read by me (yes, like many here, I wish we have a "ignore" feature). Sory if I'm being "too serious"... I'm not, just being sensitive to insensitive posters.

Since I've inadvertently offended you, I'll apologize. [whether you read it or not] It is sometimes a fine line that is easy to cross without meaning to do so to respond at face value when folks choose to put sensitive topics in public view.

Nevertheless, my risk, I've offended without intending to, and I apologize.

Reverend said:
Nobody should need to be told to be polite.

:oops: Offense thru overfamiliarity I'll plead guilty to. I don't know you well enough to owe you an honest opinion of your very public behavior over the last several months. I *should* have remembered that.

But to invoke the rules of "polite society" in defense of the original post is ludicrous.

Nevertheless, I'm done. Ciao.

Well, being like 5'9" and like 130lbs I always thought and hoped size didnt matter. I come to discover everyday how wrong I was.

silence said:
london-boy said:
Well, it must be just me, but i'm very happy when i'm the small one, in my... close encounters...

italians.... is there big ones at all? :p

Errr... Well i don't have that much experience with Italians, but i must say the few i've seen were very much above average :devilish:

I wouldn't mind if mine was (even!) bigger than 16,5cm
Bigger is always more fun to play with, were it yours or someone elses.

Edit: I think I've already answered this question here before, and not too long time ago :?

london-boy said:
Well, it must be just me, but i'm very happy when i'm the small one, in my... close encounters...

I'm happy when the girl goes "holy shit!" and spends the rest of the week winking at me and making reference to my height in public or something...

8)

Back