Why does its size matter?

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:
Well, it must be just me, but i'm very happy when i'm the small one, in my... close encounters...

I'm happy when the girl goes "holy shit!" and spends the rest of the week winking at me and making reference to my height in public or something...

8)

Yeah yeah yeah, u keep telling me that but until i have HARD proof.......... :LOL:

sytaylor said:
How bout i give you the email address of a girl who has seen the hard proof? :p

Why trust the word of a girl? I mean... do you know me? You should know better than that!! :LOL:

A picture speaks a 100000000000 words. :devilish:

Well yeah you big queen, but you're gonna have to catch me in a moment of total lack of brain before that ever happens.

... err

Why don't you answer your own question for us?

Rev,

Do YOU feel better if yours is bigger than whoevers?

How often have you been complimented with "Wow, it's big?" And how important are such compliments?

Does it help with your productivity?

(I don't know how anyone can answer if a "different size one" makes your own experience better or worse...since I'd wager everyone here has only ever had one.)

Do you wish you have an even bigger one?

Well, having a bigger one might change other people's experiences. It all depends on the difference we're talking about here. if it's a 4" difference, i'm pretty sure even the guy will have a totally different experience :devilish:

Back