Why are you idiots posting on here...

This game is like heroin, really. I'd love something like this on a PC. Gish comes near, but LocoRoco is ways better IMO.

ok, after playing the euro/us demo, i can honestly say that:

the game has superb presentation, cool game mechanics and invigorating atomsphere. it still does not qualify as a must-have title for me, but the 50CAD pricetag is essentially justified. i'm sold on it.

*goes out to grab it*

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo-hoo! LocoRoco wins again!

:D

One of my friends put it down after two levels and refused to play it again when I offered it later on, saying: "I can't. If I play it any more I'll have to buy it."

I think the music is easy hypnotism in realized form. ;)

What's your favorite Loco Roco? (or whatever they are actually called?)

I like the red one the most so far... I like it's little song.

Another question, how many worlds are there?

tough luck - the only copy they had at the local microplay was gone by the time i checked. ok, back to the demo until i find another copy.

in the meantime, some demo trivia:

what does the alphanumeric code in the upper right of the final screen (just before the muimui waves bye-bye) mean?

tough luck - the only copy they had at the local microplay was gone by the time i checked. ok, back to the demo until i find another copy.

in the meantime, some demo trivia:

what does the alphanumeric code in the upper right of the final screen (just before the muimui waves bye-bye) mean?

That code can be entered on the website and you can get backgrounds and sounds in exchange... nothing all that exciting.

after playing loco roco for hours on the psp, anybody think that loco roco would be pretty sweet on the ps3 with the 6 axis controller? pop up the controller to make the 'world' jump, and of course tilting the controller would move the loco roco's around. pretty simple concept to port the game over, all it needs is the execution. :LOL:

at last - grabbed the only copy they had at the same store where somebody beat me to it last time. btw, is the current NA batch low print or something?

X-mas demo of Loco Roco

I just noticed a new X-mas demo of Loco Roco at yourpsp.com.
It's just one stage but it seems larger than both previous demos.

Back