Why are you idiots posting on here...

... Is it good...?

Pretty good, yes. The music is insanely good, the animation is very nice, graphics are clean (there seems to be some form of AA going on, actually). Gameplay-wise, it's a fun quirky platformer.

Replay value comes mostly from going back to previously explored levels and try to reach 100% completion. Apart from that, the game is very easy.

Still, IMHO one of the best games available on the PSP...

I started getting a lot more use out of my PSP than my DS of late. (Didn't actually buy more than a replacement part and a battery pack for it, as I repaired a broken one someone was tossing. ;) Woo!) The brain training games kept me interested for a while, but I tired of them after a month or two of keeping up. Maybe if I was competing with others it'd be different... Heh.

But Tekken and Burnout well fill out my desire to pick up and play a never-ending action game, Exit, Lemmings and Mercury flesh out my puzzle game fetish, and LocoRoco now scratches my "extremely idiosyncratic Japanese game" itch. (Like XX/XY)

I will in the meanwhile still be playing through New Super Mario Brothers to complete all the boards, of course. ;) But otherwise, that's about it for me with the DS until Elite Beat Agents comes out.

In conclusion: LocoRoco rocks.

I picked it up yesterday... Can't feasibly play it at work, or I would! Wonderful little game.

Been playing a lot of Tekken too... such fantasticly done portable fighter.

Hang on, was this just released in NA? Eurozone folks have had it for a couple of months at least :oops:

Still, reminds me I need to replay it since it's absolutely goddamn incredible.

I'd like to get it but I just don't feel this game is worth the price ( 54,99 euro ) that and I have depleted most of my game budget this month .

i _almost_ picked it today. 50CAD though made me think twice*. then i decided to give it some time for the price to settle down.

* that's an amount i'd spent in a heartbeat for a game i love, but LR still has to win that stature with me. hmm, so where do i get to try it out?..

i _almost_ picked it today. 50CAD though made me think twice*. then i decided to give it some time for the price to settle down.

* that's an amount i'd spent in a heartbeat for a game i love, but LR still has to win that stature with me. hmm, so where do i get to try it out?..

you can get the loco Roco demo from yourpsp.com :)

I give extra money to people who create unique, kickass games. I usually wait for priced to drop too, but games I will make SURE to buy right away are ones like Katamari Damacy, LocoRoco, Shadow of the Colossus, the upcoming Okami...

As gamers, we really need to reward uniqueness. ^_^

How can your tastes not extend to tilting worlds and cute blobs that eat everything and split into smaller blobs that sing?

Back