Who uses RSS feeds?

I am a big fan of RSS feeds, and with the discovery of www.netvibes.com am even more happy.

A combination of googlemail and google calender along with delcicious and netvibes and general rss feeds from places like the BBC is a pretty powerful combination.

Any other usefull feeds/ things to make life easier?

CC

Captain Chickenpants said:
I am a big fan of RSS feeds, and with the discovery of www.netvibes.com am even more happy.

Looks useful. Ta.

Got to say, I pretty much run my life using 3M digital Post-It Notes. Not sure what I'd do without this mess...

untitled11rr1.jpg

:???:

I monitor a number of sites with RSS feeds. I'm using a reader than I wrote (still in progress) and I use a Firefox plugin called Sage for feeds that my reader doesn't handle at the moment. I'm writing my own reader so I can get better filtering than any existing options give me.

RSS feeds are very nice to quickly browse lots of news and blogs. I subscribe to about 160 feeds trough bloglines.com which I just can't live without.

Here is my bloglines profile with all my feeds

MuFu said:
Looks useful. Ta.

Got to say, I pretty much run my life using 3M digital Post-It Notes. Not sure what I'd do without this mess...

:???:
I tried that tool, and its a pile of poo. Try "free sticky notes" or something like that. Much better, and plays much better with windows.

I always have the Opera News Panel at the left of my browser, with the latest feeds from BBC, Register, Wired, Fark etc. Extremely handy. I also subscribe to a number of (mainly programming) feeds for other info.

Back