Where can i change my "title"?

Strange - i can use it with your link, but it's not visible in my UserCP anywhere.

Im tired of being lil' buttercup but i cant seem to find where i changed it in the first place.
Well, I tried to see if I could change it for you, (to "Ranunculus repens"), but it seems I can't save it.

Strange - i can use it with your link, but it's not visible in my UserCP anywhere.
On mine, it's at the top of the second section. <shrug> (BTW I'm using the --OLD STYLE display format, if that makes any difference)

At least now (didn't try it before) it's in the same place in all the skins for me ("Edit Your Details" in the CP). Perhaps something wrong with the usergroup settings?

Something definitely weird with my usergroup settings. Judging by the amount of PM I can store, I am a Junior member again. Tried to change my custom title but there is no field to change it. Instead there´s a "staff title" that I can change but that only deleted my title altogether.

I just wanted to become "Mr. Upgrade" :D

Something definitely weird with my usergroup settings. Judging by the amount of PM I can store, I am a Junior member again. Tried to change my custom title but there is no field to change it. Instead there´s a "staff title" that I can change but that only deleted my title altogether.

I just wanted to become "Mr. Upgrade" :D
Just had a look at your account and it was in a weird state, so I set you to be a 'Regular' and updated your user title :smile:

Back