When Tuesday does the G70 NDA expire?

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Should we expect late-night leaks from the timeline impaired? Or is it going to be a west coast/late morning release?

Anyone got a clue?

Inq seems to think 5am/6am GMT on Wednesday. So 11pm-midnite-ish your time on Tuesday (Oh, part of Indiana is funky on time, isn't it?)

Correction: Inq says 7am. Which is minus 6 to get to Central time.

Ah, so it won't really be tomorrow more like super-late tomorrow night...thanks.

geo said:
(Oh, part of Indiana is funky on time, isn't it?)
No, the majority of Indiana is "funky on time"....here in the Region we use the correct chronological procedures.

digitalwanderer said:
Ah, so it won't really be tomorrow more like super-late tomorrow night...thanks.

geo said:
No, the majority of Indiana is "funky on time"....here in the Region we use the correct chronological procedures.

Err. . "non-conformist". . that's what I meant. 8)

There's always the hope somebody will jump the gate by a few hours.

Guess who just pulled an all-nighter to finish his article, thinking it was 7am this morning (right now, basically) :?:

Oh no, not me :cry: :LOL:

The temptation to press the big activate button and hide under a stone for 24 hours is huge :devilish:

Damn, Rys, there was me thinking, this guy is nuts, hasn't he got an article to write, how come he's answering my posts?!! :LOL: :LOL:

To find out that you were answering, one day closer to what you thought was the NDA-expiry than actually was, well! :oops: :oops:

Jawed

It's 3:30 AM here.....sick cat* woke me up....so where are the reviews, damnit? ;)

18 years old, diabetic(for 10+ years). Probably time to put him to sleep. Don't know how it will affect his brother, they've never been apart. Not an easy decision......... :cry:

Rys said:
Guess who just pulled an all-nighter to finish his article, thinking it was 7am this morning (right now, basically) :?:

The temptation to press the big activate button and hide under a stone for 24 hours is huge :devilish:
Happy Wenesday Rys, let's see the article. :)

digitalwanderer said:
Rys said:

Happy Wenesday Rys, let's see the article. :)

:? :LOL: :LOL:

Rys said:

I would love to see the size of that stone that'd hide you from nVidia's "Men In Black" :LOL:

Rys, just one question: is the thingy good? Like, will it make us want it? I think it's nothing NDA-bound, just your opinion to keep us in happy discussion till tomorrow :)

digitalwanderer said:

geo said:

yeah, but the rest of us will be joining you real soon. May even end up in a different time zone when it all over.

ok.. now i'm confused??

Code:
 	                 Core Speed     vec4 MAD Ginstructions 	 Gflops
 GeForce 6800Ultra 	 400MHz 	 6.7568 	                    54.0544
 Radeon X850XT PE 	  520MHz 	 8.3145 	                   66.516
 GeForce 7800GTX 	   430MHz 	 20.6331 	                   165.0648

OK!! What does this mean?

US

So, 24 Pixel ALU's and 8 Vertex ALU's, 10 Operations per Pixel ALU and 5 Operation per Vertex ALU.

Ahh .. i'm beginning to see why Dave said that 3DMark05 won't help with benchmarking these cards.
*edit* Ok wait I don't (pulls out hair .. UUGGHH!!) :?

US

Unknown Soldier said:
ok.. now i'm confused??

Code:
 	                 Core Speed     vec4 MAD Ginstructions 	 Gflops
 GeForce 6800Ultra 	 400MHz 	 6.7568 	                    54.0544
 Radeon X850XT PE 	  520MHz 	 8.3145 	                   66.516
 GeForce 7800GTX 	   430MHz 	 20.6331 	                   165.0648

OK!! What does this mean?

US

Raw pixelshader ALU power for MAD Instructions with vector4 data.

Back