What is this?

AlNom

Legend
20160827_210333666_iOS.jpg

Grasshopper 0
AlStrong 1

Patience young grasshopper, sleeping with AlNets not so dangerous.

There's a joke here about a nymph getting crushed in my bed.

Last edited:
It looks like a casing from a cicada or grasshopper
since the outside shell doesnt grow they have to shed the existing one when they grow larger in size

what.jpg

GF took this picture today, she had no idea how they were doing it, I also have no idea
So whats up?

@zed
I haven't got the faintest clue. They're sitting on a steel structure hidden inside their baggy clothes which is supporting their body weight?

GF of yours should have chucked a pine cone at the bottommost guy and watched what happened... :devilish:

Alternative solution: the top two guys are helium-filled balloon puppets made up to look like human beings... *shrug*

It looks like a casing from a cicada or grasshopper
since the outside shell doesnt grow they have to shed the existing one when they grow larger in size
hm... well, it's odd. There's certainly no grasshopper noises in the house. Do the eyes still stay black if it's a shell though?

I'm more perplexed how it even got up to my room.

hm... well, it's odd. There's certainly no grasshopper noises in the house. Do the eyes still stay black if it's a shell though?

I'm more perplexed how it even got up to my room.
cicada casings (Im gonna have to try this next summer) Dunno about dark eyes, perhaps it varies depending on bred
untitled2.jpg
@Grall the top 2 were definitely people

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I do sorta remember the sound a few nights ago followed by a crunch. I didn't think much of it at the time since I was reading. Probably squished it by accident.

@zed Well in that case I'm still thinking there's a hidden exoskeleton of sorts inside their clothes. See how their sleeves even cover the palms of their hands? That's to obscure it, I bet. :p

Back