What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[NOTE TO MODS: Feel free to close this thread if I wasn't supposed to make a thread like this, but I assume it was ok, since it's in the general discussion forum=]

I know that a few people here will always strongly dislike me, but I've tried to improve in my last several posts. What does everyone think about me and my most recent posts? Flaming me is ok, but just try not to make any accusations, and try to remember that I'm not here to piss anyone off, even if it seems I may be. but no worries, I'm here mainly for help, and for answers to my tech questions. This is among the only forums where everyone (except myself) knows so much about tech, not only current, but also 16 bit shit that I've always wondered about, b/c documentation was so hard for me to find.

I don't know how anyone could be as perfect as most are here in terms of tech knowledge, as I never could. Some people are just gifted with genius IQ's, I guess.

In a way, I feel I don't belong here due to my limited tech knowledge, but at the same time, I like to be here, since everyone here, except myself knows so much about tech.

Keep in mind, I've rested my case nearly completely about audio compression, as long as there aren't many games in the future that don't sound as lossy as DMC4's audio did. I admit my crusade against lossy audio was pretty dumb, and reading my explanation in the last post I made in that thread will explain why I was so idiotic about audio compression.

I've also asked more questions, rather than making false statements, at the request of others here.

Also, I believe everyone here that AMD cpu's aren't smoother than intel ones, although I still only plan to buy amd cpu's for other reasons.

Finally, I wish everyone would try to look at me for my good, even if there may be more bad in my posting, I feel that it's always best to look at the good. Many people at another forum just couldn't see my good, and I just hope no one anywhere else will look only at my bad like they did.

Happy holidays=]

Anyone who would like to accept the invitation to offer feedback to IQ on his recent behavior, improvement or not, will please do so by PM instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back