What cellphone do you have?

carpediem

Regular
I have a SonyEricsson P800 and waiting to replace it with the SE S700 that will come out next month.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/product/s700/

pic28.jpg

More pictures @ http://www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-s700-en.shtml

I got the Ericsson k700i and it's great, except that it carries the mark of the beast (Vodafone branded) and thus doesn't do the mp3 ringtone thing. I'll get it reflashed sometime.

I have a SE T610. It's not nearly as nice as that phone (or the P800/P900 for that matter) but it's got bluetooth and is small which are the two big things for me. It lets me talk to my computer and to my palm pilot...

Nite_Hawk

Mendel said:
I still don't have one. And I don't plan to buy one either.
Same boat here. Dont feel like shoveling hard earned money for a device that at best is useful once in a while.

epic

Cells are extremely useful when on the move and you need to get hold of another person who may also be on the move.

I have a S-E T610, along with the flash and the bluetooth car. :LOL:

I'm using my Nokia 6600 at the moment. I am also interested in the SE S700 but a bit worried about the support (3rd party software) as it is not a Symbian phone. I also have older phones (7110, 6110 etc) which I don't use.

i have an lg vx6000 . Its a 1mpixel camera . Big color screen. Really nice. Its like 80$ now but when i got it , it was 200$

Nokia 6340i. I don't like it tho because it's a GAIT phone (GSM and TDMA networks) and sometimes when it's getting like 1 bar on the GSM but it would be getting full strength on the TDMA net it won't switch to TDMA. And sometimes if it looses the signal completely it wont reconnect until i power cycle it. Stupid phone. And it's only like 4 months old!

at home, a cheap lg phone
at job .. gx20, p800/p900, nokia 3650 , ngage and a 6600 :p
and i dont want any of these phone .. except maybe the p900 for my personal cellphone

I just got a Kyocera KX414. It's not great in terms of features, and I hate the ring tones it came with (and apparently new ring tones will cost money to download) but at least the phone was free. IMO, cell phones are way overpriced (the cheapest phone I've seen without a discount for signing up with a new plan is like $160... for a goddamn telephone!).

I also never really wanted a cell phone, but we're moving next week and since our phone number was going to have to change anyway, I thought I'd save some money. Since my fiance already had a cell phone, I was able to get on her plan for only an extra $15/mo., which is about half what the land phone was costing us (not counting the $45 fee they wanted to connect us at the new place). This also means we can get ahold of each other if I'm not at home or at work.

Samsung a650. Hey, it was $20 with a plan. :p It makes calls, checks voicemail, and sends text messages (ehhh... they're useful on occasion). That's all I need.

The Baron said:
Samsung a650. Hey, it was $20 with a plan. :p It makes calls, checks voicemail, and sends text messages (ehhh... they're useful on occasion). That's all I need.

I was strongly considering the Samsung a650. Unfortunately, in my neck of the woods, analog roaming is extremely important... something this and other Samsung phones don't support. The LG VX4400 is the front runner at this point in time. Not a top of the line, loaded with bells and whistles phone. But great all around quality, features, (and yes... analog roaming capabilities).

Back