WHAT !!!??? Brazil number 5?

I think the problem here is that they're not discounting the effects of make-up and surgery. ;) :(

I dunno about y'all, but the Brazilian woman there looks a lot hotter than the rest. The rest look like they're modelling for Doom 3 or FarCry.

List is about right, though I would swap the no1 and no2 places around ;)

Though them pictures are not the best, I'm going by what they look like in films, when they look abit more real.

They are obviously talking about freedom in the top 10 Nazi lands.
What country other than the US tortures it's citizens and kidnaps foreigners and invades other countries? :LOL:

If they're talking about girls, then putting British girls above Brazil, or above most countries, must mean that the "poll" was for blind people.

By the looks of it they're talking about the "good looking" British girls who've moved to Hollywood and taken American accents. I doubt they're talking about the sort of "British girls" you'll meat on the streets of Southend on a Friday night.

This made me smile though...

And the topless appearances of such Page 3 girls as Jordan and Kelly Brook proves that a proper-sounding accent doesn’t necessarily imply a rigid people.
Jordan, Kelly Brook "proper sounding"? *cough* lol :LOL:

Hmm, I don't know about that list. Those Brazilian models are gorgeus.

And that goes for the trannies too. Brazilian tranny pr0n has the prettiest trannies I've ever seen. Would think very hard about wether or not to spend a night with one of those uh.. 'girls' if I had the opportunity.

and Adriana looks so hot...
adriana-lima-picture-8.jpg

Still dont understand.

Except she doesn't look Brazilian at all? Guess that's why the US gets the #1 spot... all our women look like they are from somewhere else!

I understand your point. But she looks like brazilian (at least my neural network recognize her as a possible one). In fact she is from my town!

booo... Looks like she's having trouble holding up her...dress? (wth is that?) I'll help her if you two won't. :cool:

i had a quick glance, now the rankings look like theyre based on the positions based on the rankings of the top100 most beautiful woman.
now to be in the top100 u have to be famous most likely because u are a actress, model, athlete
obviously the US has the greatest number of movies stars etc, hence the number 1 ranking
now if you were to choose the countries that have the best looking females based on the average females looks none of the following would be in the top5
us/uk/canada/oz/brazil
(uk have prolly the worst looking girls in europe, ozzies are ok (until they open their mouths esp if drunk + hunting in packs), us the most obese nation on earth, girls cant be to happy with their looks in brazil or else it wouldnt be the worlds leader in plastic surgery )

realistically yould prolly see denemark + poland + chezch republic up near the top

a fairer metric would be say compare the female soccer/football team of each country or something similar (where ppl are chossen based on their ability + not their looks, or one hopes)

Back