What Anime are you watching now?

Possible future anime movies/series
The anime-focused news account ‘oecuf’ recently took to Twitter to leak two upcoming anime projects, teasing that they are both samurai games – with one being a cross-platform title while the other is a PS exclusive.

Following this, the leaker then confirmed that the two anime projects in the works pertain to FromSoftware’s Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice as well as an anime adaptation of the PlayStation exclusive Ghost of Tsushima.

Have I mentioned that Oshi no Ko is the best anime adaptation of a manga I have ever seen, and that the latest episode is fantastic even though I knew what was going to happen? An incredibly well made anime with a great story!

Does Oshi no Ko release today or is it Iseleve? I get their days mixed up.

Also finally watched the first SAO Progressive movie having no clue what I was watching and I was ranting at the screen about retconning before it was over. Researched a bit and I'm watching the second one now. Got serious mixed emotions on it. Definitely retonning, but it's the original author doing it claiming it's what they originally intended except they were limited to fit it in to one season. Gonna reserve judgement pending conclusion/tie-ins with canon.

EDITED BITS: Iseleve is today.

New anime with a somewhat interesting first episode. Basically about an immortal searching for her body with help from a hybrid monster slayer.
Fascinating what stories people dream up.

New anime with a somewhat interesting first episode. Basically about an immortal searching for her body with help from a hybrid monster slayer.
Fascinating what stories people dream up.
1688703141090.png

anyone can type what the title is?

Not watching it right now because it isn't created yet, but...

What do you get when you have Watanabe (director of some of my favorite anime like Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo) gets together with the creator of John Wick as well as animation studio MAPPA (Chainsaw Man)? You get Lazarus.

I can't wait. Watanabe is confirmed to be directing every episode. Oooh, I hope it's as good as I'm imagining it'll be.

Regards,
SB

whoa! FRIEREN finally airing!
truly amazing!

this adaptation beautifully brings the strange warm-sad-happy feeling of the manga into animation.

one problem tho: it got lots of camera movements. practically solved via motion interpolation, but nont all people can stand motion interpolation

They fixed the pacing issue with the Manga. But they kinda went overboard with fixing the pacing, now it's a wee bit too fast.

Frieren on the other hand was perfect

I finished the first two seasons of "B: The Beginning" that's on Netflix. Decided to watch it blind knowing nothing going in. Almost dumped it after the first episode but glad I stuck around for the ride. A supernatural mystery thriller that I found myself enjoying in spite of myself. :)

Lately, I've been trying to watch One Piece, but I just couldn't (after quite a few episodes... I mean, I really tried). Way too annoying/dumb (not in a good way, IMHO).

I remember XXXHolic from time to time. Do you know any similar animes or other animes I may like according to my taste (I enjoyed Fate/Zero, FMA, Bobobo, RE: Zero, Yuru Camp...)?

Lately, I've been trying to watch One Piece, but I just couldn't (after quite a few episodes... I mean, I really tried). Way too annoying/dumb (not in a good way, IMHO).

I remember XXXHolic from time to time. Do you know any similar animes or other animes I may like according to my taste (I enjoyed Fate/Zero, FMA, Bobobo, RE: Zero, Yuru Camp...)?
Have you tried A Certain Magical Index? I gotta warn you, if you like it there's 3 seasons and a great spinoff with 3 seasons plus another great spinoff with 1 season so far. Highly recommend though. Same with Sword Art Online. Stein's Gate and the Melancholy of Haruzi are both two of my faves.

Back