Well, I'm back

JOHNNY!!!!! :D

/me runs over and gives John a HUUUUUGE hug; in a very heterosexual, macho, and manly way.

I missed ya and I don't care who knows, I was worried something bad happened to you.

So where did you go and what happened, more important what did you bring back for me? :-|

I missed you baby come to daddy for a kiss!!

Considering I turned 42 last Tuesday I think you have the "daddy" backwards. :cool:

Diggie, we flew down to Orlando to see my brother's family then drove down to Naples to hang out at my mom's snowbird house down there. Lots of water, reading, eating, etc. Good for Melissa, considering she's now 10 weeks pregnant.

Ahhhhhh, more Reynolds spawn. They are trying to invade the planet! Run for the hills!

(Unless she's not telling you something:!: )

Oh, and I guess, Congrats! :p

Considering I turned 42 last Tuesday I think you have the "daddy" backwards. :cool:

Diggie, we flew down to Orlando to see my brother's family then drove down to Naples to hang out at my mom's snowbird house down there. Lots of water, reading, eating, etc. Good for Melissa, considering she's now 10 weeks pregnant.
It's better to do travelling now in the first semester, it gets a bit trickier later as I recall.

Naples? Your Mom lives in Naples? :oops:

Did I ever tell you how my awful mother-in-law moved herself to Florida a few years back and we've joyously not communicated with her since? Guess what town she moved to...

Weird.

Y'all relaxed now and ready to go back to work? I'm really curious how your friends at work reacted to the election... :devilish:

Oh, is this the first public announcement of your new progeny? Well an official congrats to you then. :)

We know if it'll be a boy or a girl yet?

Welcome back ye who be older than me!
Other than Dig getting that PS3 and the watercooled BFG 8800GTX there really hasn't been much going on 'round here.

Congrats on the kid-on-the-way thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I went on record and said something positive about Oblivion and Bethesda (The intro part).

:oops: 'Nuff said on that topic.

Oh I see you're in the process to add another bald gene holder to the world gene pool...

The wife has an amazing head full of beautiful hair, so hopefully she continues cancelling my bad genes in that area.

Diplo said:
Of course we did! Now, where did you go on vacation, did you enjoy it and have you any pictures of yourself in an embarrassing Hawaiian shirt drinking pina coladas that we can laugh at?

I think the wife got a good pic of me getting knocked on my butt by a rogue Gulf wave. I was sans shirt so if the pic turns out I doubt I post it for fear of emasculating all B3D men and inflamming the passions of LB, Natoma, and that one chick who actively posts here. :p

Mize said:
Welcome back ye who be older than me!

And poorer.

Digitalwanderer said:
We know if it'll be a boy or a girl yet?

Too early. But we've somewhat decided on names. If a boy, Ian Andrew. If a girl, Sara Taylor (middle name of Taylor is still undergoing scrutiny and debate).

Back