Warhawk discussion*

Has anyone tried 2.01 with WH yet ?

Yeah, a few days ago I had an hour long session, and it was as smooth as ever ... nice also now that it's a little less hectic (not quiet by any means) online, you can actually find the occasional spot on a dedicated 32 player server. :)

I hate to bump my own request, but I IMPLORE you, anyone, I hate playing with randoms. I love this game, but it would certainly further my enjoyment to play as a true team.

I'm consistently in the top 3 players on any given team. If the clan here still exists... or if anyone here has a clan that has openings, I would love to be given a shot. *seductive blink blink*

deepbrown is the clan admin. The last few times I signed in to PSN, XMB friends list says he's treasure hunting in some Panamanian island out there. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
deepbrown is the clan admin. The last few times I signed in to PSN, XMB friends list says he's treasuring hunting in some Panamanian island out there. ;-)

Awww, the Uncharted bug has struck once again! :smile:

I take it members of the clan don't have as many opportunities to play together anymore?

Awww, the Uncharted bug has struck once again! :smile:

I take it members of the clan don't have as many opportunities to play together anymore?
:LOL: Sounds like you think you're a bit good at Warhawk. We'll have to see about that. To be honest the B3d clan is a let down (for me anyway) I am the leader, but I only ever see Codelogic and Jaeyden on...both of whom are incredibly good at the game. I do like to play a lot...Uncharted has been keeping me at bays for a while. I'm reviewing it, so i have to pay attention.

Yes, yes... broken promises and all that. I blame it on Eye of Judgment, Creature Feature and Uncharted this time. :oops:

If only they allow Lair's dragon in Warhawk, I am too used to that control scheme (even on SIXAXIS).

Yes, yes... broken promises and all that. I blame it on Eye of Judgment, Creature Feature and Uncharted this time. :oops:

If only they allow Lair's dragon in Warhawk, I am too used to that control scheme (even on SIXAXIS).

Just try it out patsu and Il train you for battle. That's what I'm here for.

Yay! Some activity in the WH camp. I've been oooogling over COD4 for the last couple days but I have gotten in a few WH games here and there. Yeah... usually codelogic, myself, deepbrown, .... xero sometimes and a few others here and there are about all that I ever see play. Glad to have you aboard KnicksRIP, the more the merrier in my book. I think you're guaranteed to catch at least one or two of us on at some point everyday. I'll keep my eyes open, we usually join each others games if another clan member is on. Hope you got a mic. I know code and I are in MST, what time zone you hail from?

To be honest the B3d clan is a let down (for me anyway) I am the leader, but I only ever see Codelogic and Jaeyden on...both of whom are incredibly good at the game.

It's rumbling slowly, and this clan thread is still pretty active, showing steady interest. Verses burn-out levels of activity in the beginning that quickly die down. I'd say were off to a good start for a casual clan that has legs. In my experience, they're much easier to maintain and pretty friendly and welcoming. That's just IMHO, of course. :D

I'm guessing the upcoming expansion pack will spark interest, too. Brings about a very teamwork centric element via the dropship.

I've seen Jaeyden play a few times but was unable to join his game at that time. It would be helpful if maybe we could set a few time windows to play in, so I can try to free my schedule around that time, get up really early, stay up really late, and so on. ;) Especially useful for me since I'm in a different timezone ...

Honestly, WH isn't that "clan friendly". Hopefully this expansion will help a bit. Messaging, lobby, matchmaking, group join and so on would be a welcome addition. I'll agree with Gradthawn though, it may be off to a slow rumble but two or three players you know in a game is all it takes to have a good time. Turn that frown upsidedown deepbrown :p the B3D clan still has hope. :D

I've seen Jaeyden play a few times but was unable to join his game at that time. It would be helpful if maybe we could set a few time windows to play in, so I can try to free my schedule around that time, get up really early, stay up really late, and so on. ;) Especially useful for me since I'm in a different timezone ...

Well that is exactly what I was trying to set up. I know we are around at different times, but I was asking earlier in this thread what times people are on...with the intention of setting times for clan meets and training. But I only got 2 replies.

Honestly, WH isn't that "clan friendly". Hopefully this expansion will help a bit. Messaging, lobby, matchmaking, group join and so on would be a welcome addition. I'll agree with Gradthawn though, it may be off to a slow rumble but two or three players you know in a game is all it takes to have a good time. Turn that frown upsidedown deepbrown :p the B3D clan still has hope. :D

I certainly have fun... :)

Well that is exactly what I was trying to set up. I know we are around at different times, but I was asking earlier in this thread what times people are on...with the intention of setting times for clan meets and training. But I only got 2 replies.

deepbrown, what time did you eventually decide on ? If you make it known, I'll try to accommodate. Even if I can't fly well, I can still become a gunner somewhere for some games. I just need to know the maps and rules more. When I play games, I generally turn off my brain (That's the purpose isn't it ?)... so I have to hit the walls a few times to remember the rules -- just like Eye of Judgment :)

My gaming hours are pretty wierd so I don't usually propose any time slot.

deepbrown, what time did you eventually decide on ? If you make it known, I'll try to accommodate. Even if I can't fly well, I can still become a gunner somewhere for some games. I just need to know the maps and rules more. When I play games, I generally turn off my brain (That's the purpose isn't it ?)... so I have to hit the walls a few times to remember the rules -- just like Eye of Judgment :)

My gaming hours are pretty wierd so I don't usually propose any time slot.

Well...the hours you are up and in your house are helpful to know. I dont know the timezones of everyone. That is why I asked :) I know when my American friends are on...late evenings. 10pm-1am GMT So I would like it to be a time then, but noone else will tell me when's good. :)

Plus patsu. I can train you...I can show you where every weapon is, and where to go, I can drive you around and drop you in the right places. Just take a chance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back