Warhawk discussion*

Last weekend during some of the games, I noticed framerate dropping quite frequently, something I hadn't noticed before, don't know if it's related to FW 2.0 or the 1.1 patch. Anyone else noticed framerate issues?

Hi guys!

Was online on the weekend but didn't receive any (buddy) invites. Am I mistaken that clan invites require to be added as a PSN buddy by any chance?

Or perhaps I didn't catch anyone online - what time did you guys play?

Cheers Phil

Hi guys!

Was online on the weekend but didn't receive any (buddy) invites. Am I mistaken that clan invites require to be added as a PSN buddy by any chance?

Or perhaps I didn't catch anyone online - what time did you guys play?

Cheers Phil

You have to go into the clans section...and accept your invitation.

Last weekend during some of the games, I noticed framerate dropping quite frequently, something I hadn't noticed before, don't know if it's related to FW 2.0 or the 1.1 patch. Anyone else noticed framerate issues?

I only notice some tearing every now and again

I have noticed some really bad slowdowns lately too. Previously it was just when there was alot of action going on and would only last a second or two...as could be expected when taxing the hardware like that. But now, on two occasions I have logged on and been in permanent stutter mode. It persisted through matches and different servers. I had to reset my machine to make it go away.

I have noticed some really bad slowdowns lately too. Previously it was just when there was alot of action going on and would only last a second or two...as could be expected when taxing the hardware like that. But now, on two occasions I have logged on and been in permanent stutter mode. It persisted through matches and different servers. I had to reset my machine to make it go away.

The game has frozen on me twice...whenever I look at "stats over time"

From various rumblings out there it looks as though it's a Firmware 2.0 issue. Hopefully solved with 2.01.

Could try turning off the ticker tape widget, that seems to be causing alot of slow down issues on some PS3's. Especially the 60Gb versions.

Could try turning off the ticker tape widget, that seems to be causing alot of slow down issues on some PS3's. Especially the 60Gb versions.

Come to think of it, since I disabled it, I haven't noticed the slowdown. That ticker seems to blocking the UI occasionally, looks like it could have been made more asynchronous.

hi

Hey, I'm brand new to the forums here, but I love Warhawk. Any chance that your clan still has open spots?

PSN tag is KnicksRIP, like the name here.

Back