Warhawk discussion*

When I have time, I play from midnight to 3 or 4am PST (sometimes). But more often than not, I just play short 5-30 minute sessions after 9pm PST.

There is no fixed time for my 5-30 minute sessions. It depends on my wife's, kid's, and work's schedule. I have late night concall with Asia too. That's why I mentioned you may have to fix a time, and I'll need to work around a couple of things.

I have the same problem with Arwin's EoJ and XMB chat invitations.

The only thing that work so far is Resistance's fixed weekly time (Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday). I just hop on whenever I have gained enough buffer against the schedule. ;-)

Typically, I can only join the weekday sessions because my PS3 is usually at work (Yes, the Playstation sits side-by-side with the Workstation). But this arrangement may change near the holiday season.

There is no fixed time for my 5-30 minute sessions. It depends on my wife's, kid's, and work's schedule. I have late night concall with Asia too. That's why I mentioned you may have to fix a time, and I'll need to work around a couple of things.

I have the same problem with Arwin's EoJ and XMB chat invitations.

The only thing that work so far is Resistance's fixed weekly time (Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday). I just hop on whenever I have gained enough buffer against the schedule. ;-)

Typically, I can only join the weekday sessions because my PS3 is usually at work (Yes, the Playstation sits side-by-side with the Workstation). But this arrangement may change near the holiday season.

I meant when is it in GMT :p

PST is GMT - 8.
So 9pm PST is 5am GMT (me thinks)

What kind of pilots are we if we can't figure out time zones, but can defend against aliens ? :p

PST is GMT - 8.
So 9pm PST is 5am GMT (me thinks)

What kind of pilots are we if we can't figure out time zones, but can defend against aliens ? :p

5am GMT!? You is crazy! I see you online at other times other than that. In the evening (GMT) I see you...along with all my other American friends. I'd like to set a time at around 9pm-12pm GMT

:LOL: Last week was Thanksgiving week and I had the whole week off. I was playing games with my family almost everyday. :yes:

In general, I'll be on and off throughout the day.

If some of the US guys get together late in the evening, then I on the European side being 8 hours later can join early in the morning. But I do need to know in advance, because otherwise you won't find me in front of my PS3 at that time just yet. ;)

If some of the US guys get together late in the evening, then I on the European side being 8 hours later can join early in the morning. But I do need to know in advance, because otherwise you won't find me in front of my PS3 at that time just yet. ;)

No! Uk evenings are best....all my US mates are on then....11pm-1am, so I don't see what's wrong with B3d'ers doing the same.

If that's GMT, then it's 3-5pm PST over here. I'll be at work (Your friends are probably on MST, CST and EST timezones). Perhaps I can join near the holidays then. I guess it's a good thing you can join and leave a game in WarHawk at will.

Someone need to do a strategy game over Email to connect European and Californian gamers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very excited about this, but still curious as to how they will handle players that don't buy the DLC.
OH BTW.....let's get more people playing this game in our Clan! :p

This thread has been closed as some spambot has decided Warhawk or clans is a good target. Dunno what to do about it.

I bought this game on the PSN day of release but lost Internet more or less the very next day. I managed to get on last night and this game really blows compared to my CoD4 experiences. Its most likely because I suck at it but it seems to take forever to gun someone down. I was point blank behind someone with AK-47?? The blue machine gun thing and had cursor on his head and unloaded and it took the guy half way down his health bar. He turns around and chucks a grenade and I'm dead. The night continued on with that non stop.

Same with warhawk flying. I would have 4 missiles locked on they would all hit doing relatively no damage then he would turn around fire 1 missile and my plane would explode. I figured maybe it was some kinda of enhancements since they were higher rank so I went some some of those SCEA lower rank servers for noobs. Low and behold there were 3 or 4 of us rank 3~7 I think and 2 others ranked 16 and 20 in there spam killing us for exp while we try to learn how to play.

Seriously should I even bother playing this game again considering I wasted $40 on it? Any tips to help me out because its depressing to spend time on this and not even be able to get a single kill when I can do more than descent on CoD4. I really think the expansion looks cool and I will buy it if I can get into this game but from what I've played I hate it.

I bought this game on the PSN day of release but lost Internet more or less the very next day. I managed to get on last night and this game really blows compared to my CoD4 experiences. Its most likely because I suck at it but it seems to take forever to gun someone down. I was point blank behind someone with AK-47?? The blue machine gun thing and had cursor on his head and unloaded and it took the guy half way down his health bar. He turns around and chucks a grenade and I'm dead. The night continued on with that non stop.

Same with warhawk flying. I would have 4 missiles locked on they would all hit doing relatively no damage then he would turn around fire 1 missile and my plane would explode. I figured maybe it was some kinda of enhancements since they were higher rank so I went some some of those SCEA lower rank servers for noobs. Low and behold there were 3 or 4 of us rank 3~7 I think and 2 others ranked 16 and 20 in there spam killing us for exp while we try to learn how to play.

Seriously should I even bother playing this game again considering I wasted $40 on it? Any tips to help me out because its depressing to spend time on this and not even be able to get a single kill when I can do more than descent on CoD4. I really think the expansion looks cool and I will buy it if I can get into this game but from what I've played I hate it.

SImply this...LEARN IT. Not every game is the same. I SUCK at shooters....I am awful. But I have stuck with Warhawk, and I've learnt how it works - it took me a long time, I had to completely change my tactics from Resistance.

Coming in here saying you ahte it after one night of playing doens't mean anything to me. Because I continue to see rookies absolutely sucking at the game, where they take them down with one clip. I can, on foot, take down a whole platoon just with the rifle and grenades, even with the pistol, because they don't know what they are doing.

TRAIN yourself, and I'm happy to train you as well if you're up for it.

Back