Warhawk discussion*

In Resistance, we posted in the GAF RFOM thread to invite any interested GAF guy who happened to be active during that time. It worked well because we made new friends and have RFOM run almost every day.

For regular friends, we use XMB messaging, or the forum to organize clan time. Someone also set up a clan website. But you're correct, it's easier to do this with a critical mass of players. You'll need excellent players to rally the group. I started with a KD ratio of 0.6-0.7 to about 1.2 now in Resistance. Not a great player but I enjoy every moment of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried after some Warhawk wippage - some levels don't give you the armaments needed to fend off a tank in the middle of your base! I'm told you have too many friends and I can't add you! :oops:

Oh. I have to keep on deleting. I delete 5 a month - and then another five add me straight away. Grr. I'll delete someone. The weapons are there - you just need to know where they are. And You can kill a tank with grenades and rifle. Or just stand on it and dance...

PSN is having a sale of Warhawk for $29.99.

Maybe bring some new blood into this. If they ever get the Home integration in, maybe another boost.

Any signs the developers are working on a sequel?

PSN is having a sale of Warhawk for $29.99.

Maybe bring some new blood into this. If they ever get the Home integration in, maybe another boost.

Any signs the developers are working on a sequel?

They are working on a new game.

New blood will also come with the v1.3 update on the 2nd, plus the new map/vehicle update on the 17th.

Do it, it's funny. And confuses them so they get out of the tank (and you get in :) )
Your tutelage serves me well, oh Master! Just had a couple of games. Won a couple of dogfights. Jumped on a tank and got shot by his brother :oops:. Jumped on another tank, knifed the guy the in top with his sniper rifle, and flamed the tank to go BOOM.

I also managed a sneaky-sneaky on the Achipelago map. The Evil Blue Scourge was pinned in their HQ. I crept up the ramp on the right, and climbed up to the AA missile silo. I couldn't knife the guy; I guess he's inside. Flamered it and won that post. Then I didn't know what to do. What are your words of wisdom in that situation? I had very little equipment. My plan was to dig into the bunker with the rocket launcher, but there was a Blue in there who didn't take kindly to visitors, and the chef came up with the butter-knife and did me a serious injury. Should I have gone on the offensive, run interference, or withdrawn, maybe crept around the other side?

Your tutelage serves me well, oh Master! Just had a couple of games. Won a couple of dogfights. Jumped on a tank and got shot by his brother :oops:. Jumped on another tank, knifed the guy the in top with his sniper rifle, and flamed the tank to go BOOM.

I also managed a sneaky-sneaky on the Achipelago map. The Evil Blue Scourge was pinned in their HQ. I crept up the ramp on the right, and climbed up to the AA missile silo. I couldn't knife the guy; I guess he's inside. Flamered it and won that post. Then I didn't know what to do. What are your words of wisdom in that situation? I had very little equipment. My plan was to dig into the bunker with the rocket launcher, but there was a Blue in there who didn't take kindly to visitors, and the chef came up with the butter-knife and did me a serious injury. Should I have gone on the offensive, run interference, or withdrawn, maybe crept around the other side?

I'd help you if I knew what you were taking about... :oops:

I'll translate. He was playing the red team, and made it into the blue team's base. He killed someone manning a SAM station using a flamethrower. After that though he was out of ideas, and is asking you for the best techniques in those circumstances.

My guess would be trying out how far you get using the knife or a flame thrower in taking out freshly spawned opponents, or find a rifle and snipe somewhere up high at a decent distance.

I'll translate. He was playing the red team, and made it into the blue team's base. He killed someone manning a SAM station using a flamethrower. After that though he was out of ideas, and is asking you for the best techniques in those circumstances.

My guess would be trying out how far you get using the knife or a flame thrower in taking out freshly spawned opponents, or find a rifle and snipe somewhere up high at a decent distance.

Uh. Well if there was noone to kill then what should he do except wait. I wasn't aware it was their home base though....if it was then you fill it up with mines and get in a tank...waiting for them. If it isn't their base then you capture it and put a couple of mines in it and move on.

Okay, I had no equipment, apart from the flamer. I was on top of the SAM station roof, with a knife, pistol, and half used flamer. I wasn't sure whether there were people around or not because they weren't showing on the radar. I foolishly guessed not and ran for the bunker to grab the rocket launcher.

As for the tank, 1) they were all taken and 2) It'd have taken me an age to get back to them. I'm guessing though that IYO I shouldn't be running around the enemy base without more equipment ;)

Okay, I had no equipment, apart from the flamer. I was on top of the SAM station roof, with a knife, pistol, and half used flamer. I wasn't sure whether there were people around or not because they weren't showing on the radar. I foolishly guessed not and ran for the bunker to grab the rocket launcher.

As for the tank, 1) they were all taken and 2) It'd have taken me an age to get back to them. I'm guessing though that IYO I shouldn't be running around the enemy base without more equipment ;)

Well it's easier to show rather than tell. What you upto today?

Writing. Might pop on, but I've serious work to do. If you see me come online I'll likely try to join up. I'll message you. I'd like to shadow you in a game and see how you do stuff, see you get past the 20000th place. I need a Snake stealth-camosuit!

Writing. Might pop on, but I've serious work to do. If you see me come online I'll likely try to join up. I'll message you. I'd like to shadow you in a game and see how you do stuff, see you get past the 20000th place. I need a Snake stealth-camosuit!

Lol ok. I have writing to do too. :devilish:

Patch 1.3 is up apparently, with open mic feature, Home support, and the two new machine repair/destroy weapons that were mentioned earlier, among others.

Are you guys still recruiting? I've been playing Warhawk for a couple of weeks now and I really want to be in a clan. My PSN is Lusteralchemist.

Are you guys still recruiting? I've been playing Warhawk for a couple of weeks now and I really want to be in a clan. My PSN is Lusteralchemist.

Uh i find it uncomfortable having random people joining B3d just to join a clan - but they need all the help they can get..

What's up with the audio chat on this game? Neither me or either of my mates, all living in the same area but all on different ISPs and cables, get actual speech. All we hear is gobbledegook, from all players talking, on private and official servers. It sounds like the Tazmanian Devil on a bad mobile connection! But people keep using it, so it must work. Why do we just hear rubbish? A two player server between me and a friend 10 miles away had the same problem in game, but he said that before gaming began he could hear me okay. Anyone know why our chat is so corrupted.

Back