Warhawk discussion*

So Deep, is this clan dead on it's feet or is there life in the old dog yet? I know there was mention by a few of us of upping sticks and joining the GAF clan.

We need to get more gaming going on - I don't think I've ever been in the same match as any of my fellow clan.

So Deep, is this clan dead on it's feet or is there life in the old dog yet? I know there was mention by a few of us of upping sticks and joining the GAF clan.

We need to get more gaming going on - I don't think I've ever been in the same match as any of my fellow clan.

It's up in the air. Play starts at GMT 10pm every night. Weekend fights with GAF start at 8pm GMT Saturday and Sunday.

Wow - that just shows how out of touch I am. I had no idea we tried to play daily @22:00.

My GF is away for a while so I'll be there tonight...

Wow - that just shows how out of touch I am. I had no idea we tried to play daily @22:00.

My GF is away for a while so I'll be there tonight...

Aw you left...I saw you in there...we had a good couple of games where I came top :p

It was funny, I was in a tank and you tried to kill me with grenades, but you were too close and your own grenade bounced of my tank and blew you up. :LOL:

This week I have to work nightshift, so I can`t play after 9.30pm, but I will join on sunday.
I saw Jaeyden yesterday or the day before , but I was late and he was already offline when I joined the server.
I also played a few rounds with soulchild77 , who is he/she ? The name is in the ingame member list but not in the thread list...

Aw you left...I saw you in there...we had a good couple of games where I came top :p

It was funny, I was in a tank and you tried to kill me with grenades, but you were too close and your own grenade bounced of my tank and blew you up. :LOL:

I came back in though. Just went to check where Jaeyden was at.

Your team had much more success. After playing exclusively in DM mode I'm finding I'm a little out of my depth on (in this order) Zones, CTF and TDM.

I didn't realise you were in the tank. :oops:

If I'd known I would've tried harder to blow it up! :p

I came back in though. Just went to check where Jaeyden was at.

Your team had much more success. After playing exclusively in DM mode I'm finding I'm a little out of my depth on (in this order) Zones, CTF and TDM.

I didn't realise you were in the tank. :oops:

If I'd known I would've tried harder to blow it up! :p

Hehe I thought you knew it was me, cause the way you ran up to me with excitement to kill me and then blew yourself up made me laugh so much. Haha. And then i couldn't see you, and I thought you'd left out of embarrassment lol.

Anyway we can help you out with those modes.

Our team had success cause I was top...make no bones about it :D

******! :p

I'm glad I've turned player voices off because I don't think I would've enjoyed you, anyone... laughing at me!

I had a few probs tonight. I'm pretty good at ground combat but got thrown out twice whilst top(ish) of the table. Not sure if it's my service provider or something wider with Warhawk. Frankly, neither has given me many problems before.

Happened to me as well 3 or 4 times in the past 2 days. I was playing with a buddy a few hours ago, he was thrown out the server at the same time.
He called me afterwards because he was pissed , it was a great match and we ruled ,got awards, 1 minute to go and then bang...

This is a warning. The B3d Warhawk clan will be disbanding unless there is more interest shown in taking part. At the moment there is no communication, limited play (in fact the only active played is Scarecrow--). If noones interested I will reasign another leader.

Well, today the new kitchen was finished minus a few small details that are out of my hands. And pretty soon, we'll get some new updates, won't we? Anyway, communication should be better. Maybe we should all get on MSN or some other client, or have another place where we can plan some activity. Most of us probably aren't school kids with enough free time each evening to accidentally all end up playing Warhawk at the same time. ;)

This is a warning. The B3d Warhawk clan will be disbanding unless there is more interest shown in taking part. At the moment there is no communication, limited play (in fact the only active played is Scarecrow--). If noones interested I will reasign another leader.

Tell me about it. I'm playing on average twice a week at the set times. I hardly ever see other clan members online. And I note (with dismay) one of us has already left... :(

If we don't do something soon the B3D clan will be dead, dead, dead.

Tell me about it. I'm playing on average twice a week at the set times. I hardly ever see other clan members online. And I note (with dismay) one of us has already left... :(

If we don't do something soon the B3D clan will be dead, dead, dead.

Well I've been on today and yesterday....and the slotted times. Noone joined me.

Well I've been on today and yesterday....and the slotted times. Noone joined me.

I see...

Whilst I was on I only saw Jaeyden online. But that was earlier in the day.

As Arwin said we need a way to coordinate meetings - I don't think the Warhawk community here is big enough to manage a general "10:00 GMT" arrangement. I'll have a think and PM you. Don't give up on us yet!

Back