Warhawk discussion*

See my nick below ?

refsgaard
patsu (Player does not exist yet...so still to be invited)
RagedHero
suzakastar
x-QUACK-x
Scuzzlebutt33
Prophecy2k
forcebomber
xXCharlieXx
DongHungLong
KnicksRIP
H-Wire

I have been playing by myself on empty islands now and then. Won't be able to help. In fact, I am grounded (from gaming) for 2 more weeks. Too much work in office and at home.

I think many would be keen to watch though. I am sure if you guys play everyday, you should be good too.

Well I put in some hours last night, and I hope to be able to be of at least some use. The only worry I have now is that I won't be able to connect to the game somehow. I couldn't join, and deepbrown couldn't join me (I was on an EU server then). It said server full in both cases, but I'm not sure that was the real reason.

To the EU servers I get great ping, 30, but otherwise, I don't know. Well, let's hope for the best. I'm going to try hard to join the game tonight though. But I have a bad cold, so if that gets to be annoying, I"ll have to turn of the mike. :D

Well I put in some hours last night, and I hope to be able to be of at least some use. The only worry I have now is that I won't be able to connect to the game somehow. I couldn't join, and deepbrown couldn't join me (I was on an EU server then). It said server full in both cases, but I'm not sure that was the real reason.

To the EU servers I get great ping, 30, but otherwise, I don't know. Well, let's hope for the best. I'm going to try hard to join the game tonight though. But I have a bad cold, so if that gets to be annoying, I"ll have to turn of the mike. :D

I'm EU :) Sorry you couldnt get in...I think it was a wittle 8 player game. I was fed up of big matches lol

Who's Mike? He holding a tissue to your nose or summit?

I have a slight fever, but I'm looking online right now and see only a few online, not including our captain. ;) Is it going to be now or in 24 hours? Please let me know, somehow. ;)

Looks like GAF is playing someone else today...and we're on for tommorow......? Most of the what's going on seems to be happening in the GAF Warhawk thread. But unless your a GAF member (which may be the case for some) I don't think you can view that thread. Hopefully deepbrown will update the message in game or let everyone know over here whats going on. I know that were trying to keep this thread away from "clan challenges and planning" as per request of the mods.

Yeah, but for some reason Gaf won't have me as a member (I've tried for months now) so this is my only line of communication. ;) Anyway, I'll try to PM then from now on.

We're "done" with the other clan. It was pretty "unsatisfying". We want more! Search for server name (Clan Player): GAF_vs_ALL if you want to hop in.

Warhawk doesn't work unless you talk - especially against pro's like GAF - Until my members who talk join me I shall not be taking part.

I was talking a lot and even worried that my coughing would annoy people, but it didn't work! I had your back several times when you were being attacked by a Warhawk, shooting a missile up it's GAF behind, warning you etc., but somehow it currently just won't work. I was actually saying stuff like 'guys, we should be coordinating more' but all for nothing. That new map by the way is a pain when you're outnumbered, it's very easy for Warhawks to hunt you down on foot. :(

I was talking a lot and even worried that my coughing would annoy people, but it didn't work! I had your back several times when you were being attacked by a Warhawk, shooting a missile up it's GAF behind, warning you etc., but somehow it currently just won't work. I was actually saying stuff like 'guys, we should be coordinating more' but all for nothing. That new map by the way is a pain when you're outnumbered, it's very easy for Warhawks to hunt you down on foot. :(

Hmmm...could you hear me? I could hear NOONE...and I've just fixed my connection so it's Type 2. All of Gaf could hear me during the breaks. Is your connection Type 2...if it's Type3 you'll have problems.

For NAT2 move your PS3 to the DMZ or forward the following ports to it:

TCP 5223
UDP 3478
UDP 3479
UDP 3658

On your PS3 use the Internet Connection Test to verify your current NAT type.

Plus...are you pressing down on L3?

Hmmm...could you hear me? I could hear NOONE...and I've just fixed my connection so it's Type 2. All of Gaf could hear me during the breaks. Is your connection Type 2...if it's Type3 you'll have problems.

My connection is Type2 and I could here most people. Sometimes though you seemed to have ended up in the GAF team, so that could be why also. ;)

And no, I have not pressed down L3 ... !

And I didn't know that (right up to your question of course, because that made a lot of sense :) ). I hope I will be able to join tonight. It's not 100% sure, but I may be able to join in a bit of fun. The new maps especially kill me though, I'm much better on the older maps, and that transporter well I just saw it for the first time yesterday. It's a pretty cool thing though, a flying fortress basically that can carry jeeps and such too (and thus, the flag).

The GAF team are definitely way above average players though, compared to what I generally encounter online. Nevertheless, fun, even if I'll end up scoring last most of the time ...

So far though, Warhawk is proving it's got legs! This is good. I love the game, even though I should probably play it more (but I've played it a fair bit, in relation to all the other games I've played ... there are just too many great games these days!). It's a great online multiplayer game and I think it'll be around for quite a while!

I'm here, but I only see Jaeyden at the moment!

EDIT: codelogic just popped online too.

EDIT2: and I saw deepbrown come online briefly just now. But somehow his status is back to offline for me atm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back