Warhawk discussion*

Filter "clan player", sort server names and look for "_GAF...".

EDIT: full server name is "_Gaf_vs_B3D_", there are only three B3D people ... come on, support your team!

Okay, B3D failed to show up in adequate numbers. Anyone can join now, !GAF_vs_all ... this is your chance if you want to support this forum, jump in.

Okay, B3D failed to show up in adequate numbers. Anyone can join now, !GAF_vs_all ... this is your chance if you want to support this forum, jump in.

Yeah, shame. :( Always better to lose because you couldn't win, then because you didn't show up, eh?

Oh well, at least I was there! I even scored some points. ;)

I can't find the !Gaf_vs_All server yet, btw.

There were like 9-12 people from GAF, 1 dude on the other team and nobody joined ... this is madness!

Okay, new server !GAF ... battle royal, mixed teams

Well there have almost permanently been 4 B3D people online waiting to join that server, but it just never showed up for me. Then I finally noticed deepbrown in the !GAF server and I managed to join him in there (though the rest weren't displayed as being in that server up to that point) and no sooner had I joined then I was thrown out again, and now nobody is in any server. So there must be connection issues?

Ah, now it's back. Maybe you changed the team-settings. ;) It wasn't properly balanced.

Well there have almost permanently been 4 B3D people online waiting to join that server, but it just never showed up for me. Then I finally noticed deepbrown in the !GAF server and I managed to join him in there (though the rest weren't displayed as being in that server up to that point) and no sooner had I joined then I was thrown out again, and now nobody is in any server. So there must be connection issues?

Ah, now it's back. Maybe you changed the team-settings. ;) It wasn't properly balanced.
There are lots of network errors going on at the moment. No idea if Sony is pulling a LIVE or if just god and the world is playing WH while bringing down the whole PSN?!

I'm confused. Where was my team?

True I joined a bit later - but 8pm is early and sadly I don't live alone, and saying I have planned to play a game at a certain time just doesn't cut it.

Moreover when I joined I couldn't play on my team with my fellow B3d'ers. I couldn't hear anyone. I tried to change teams - no luck. Then everyone is suddenly on my team. Then we're all thrown out a load of times.

Then I go back and everyone is gone except 3 Gaffers, Jaeyden and me. What's worse is there were a bunch of noobs. It was 3 gaffers against 12 - who were no use at anything.

I've been told that I should respect these forums by not talking about clan matches, and I have a mind to tell them to lock this thread forever. :devilish:

Apologies for the no show from me. I moved my PC and PS3 to the same room on the same router. Since then I've had an enormous amount of problems getting my PS3 online.

I still love you B3D clan. Please forgive me.

I'm confused. Where was my team?

True I joined a bit later - but 8pm is early and sadly I don't live alone, and saying I have planned to play a game at a certain time just doesn't cut it.

Moreover when I joined I couldn't play on my team with my fellow B3d'ers. I couldn't hear anyone. I tried to change teams - no luck. Then everyone is suddenly on my team. Then we're all thrown out a load of times.

Then I go back and everyone is gone except 3 Gaffers, Jaeyden and me. What's worse is there were a bunch of noobs. It was 3 gaffers against 12 - who were no use at anything.

I've been told that I should respect these forums by not talking about clan matches, and I have a mind to tell them to lock this thread forever. :devilish:

Apologies from my end as well. As I had suspected, family birthday dinner went longer which led to me not being back before just after midnight last night. Would have loved to join, but did notify that the family plans might pose a threat. :(

@Clan:

I must admit, I'm not really a big Warhawk player and the few matches I played on Saturday in the GAF_vs_ALL game was really tough when you're up against very skilled players. Not knowing the maps well (especially the omega one) didn't do any favours either. On a more positive note, it was still heaps of fun and showed me the light (somewhat) how great of a game Warhawk is and that I should be definately spending more time on it. Practising together as a CLAN would definately help a lot and should be a lot more fun, as Warhawk (IMO) is about team-play rather than just "deathmatch Resistance style".

As to my schedule for the next few days: Not good. :( Still have family visit from Australia and will be spending time with them showing them around. Will be away as of this Saturday for 8 days for skiing in the Swiss alps.

Having deepbrown on my PSN list helps a lot - please don't give up on the clan yet.

PS: Another thing: I'm not the only one using my PSN account. If I happen to be online, but don't respond to my messages, it may be...

...that I fell asleep :oops:
...that someone's playing Final Fantasy IX and left the PS3 on due to lack of a saving point

Cheers Phil / conceptics-US

:cry:

Though it's no excuse: I was there for the match on Saturday and waited for 30 or so minutes but there were only 3 other bed'rs on and they were in some other rooms.

Was mainly waiting for deepbrown to lead the way.
But yeah I guess Sat wasn't such a good day.

On Sunday I just thought the whole thing was off since we didn't meet on Saturday. But yeah I should've known better.

Overall it was a big disaster =(

I think we should not be mad at each other but learn and re-commit to clan meetings and scheduled times.

Furthermore, we need to appoint 2nd and 3rd leaders so that if Deepbrown can't make it some else can pick up for him in the meantime.

^With that said, you MUST add deepbrown, 2nd leader, 3rd leader to your PSN friends list so that you can contact them if anything.

By the way deep if the admins/mods here are giving you a hard time we can organize the clan at Ninjatheory.com or my own website J-Isle.com, so let me know.

:cry:

Though it's no excuse: I was there for the match on Saturday and waited for 30 or so minutes but there were only 3 other bed'rs on and they were in some other rooms.

Was mainly waiting for deepbrown to lead the way.
But yeah I guess Sat wasn't such a good day.

On Sunday I just thought the whole thing was off since we didn't meet on Saturday. But yeah I should've known better.

Overall it was a big disaster =(

I think we should not be mad at each other but learn and re-commit to clan meetings and scheduled times.

Furthermore, we need to appoint 2nd and 3rd leaders so that if Deepbrown can't make it some else can pick up for him in the meantime.

^With that said, you MUST add deepbrown, 2nd leader, 3rd leader to your PSN friends list so that you can contact them if anything.

By the way deep if the admins/mods here are giving you a hard time we can organize the clan at Ninjatheory.com or my own website J-Isle.com, so let me know.

Saturday was the training - I was told this by GAF. Sunday was the real deal.

Jaeyden and I are thinking of merging with Gaf and closing down the B3d clan.

Saturday was the training - I was told this by GAF. Sunday was the real deal.

Jaeyden and I are thinking of merging with Gaf and closing down the B3d clan.

Ah! I see, I'll go there if that's the case, and if they're willing to take everyone from here.

Just send me a buddy message on PSN if anything.

Back