Warhawk discussion*

Not yet...there are lots of other people in the same situation and the only solution I can find is getting a friendly US person to share with me. Darth is offline at the mo.

If you want, I can share with you. Just let me know how to do it.

Updated Warhawk Website

Looks like on the 20th, the Warhawk website got updated. They also added the long promised online leaderboard, which is kinda cool. It doesn't show any awards yet, hopefully that's also coming soon.

Hey did invites go out to archangelmorph and propechy2k? Haven't seen them in the clan list and if I'm not mistaken, they wanted join? The more, the merrier IMO.

Hey did invites go out to archangelmorph and propechy2k? Haven't seen them in the clan list and if I'm not mistaken, they wanted join? The more, the merrier IMO.

They did.

Oh can't remember if I invited archangelmorph...what's his psn name?

Last edited by a moderator:
You're here! I tried to invite you, but you said you had joined another clan! Some of your favorite people come here ;)

Yeah sorry 'bout that I thought I could build a clan out of nothing. Was being all naive :D. Hey man I'd be honored to get invited again:cool:

Oh yeah? who else is here?:D

He must be referring to Dorothy and Toto, since the Tinman and the Lion are much less attractive, I would imagine.

Got the game for xmas at first was a little uneasy about the game now I can't stop playing it, however Iam still a noob, but getting better. I can't believe how big the maps are.

B3d Clan Members: Sorted by quality of play:

Jaeyden
codelogic
Captain Deep
Hank_scorpio
Scarecrow--
Xero
Darthwarn
Sindress
Opposed
Cuttlefish
Antan
Soul
Arwin
hmizer
conceptics-US

Invited

refsgaard
patsu (Player does not exist yet...so still to be invited)
RagedHero
suzakastar
x-QUACK-x
Scuzzlebutt33
Prophecy2k
forcebomber
xXCharlieXx
DongHungLong
KnicksRIP
H-Wire

Last edited by a moderator:
The match tomorrow against Neogaf should be ownage.

We'll own them without mercy.
Remember guys tomorrow we have no mercy on those p*ssies!

If anyone shows any kind of mercy, you should NOT be in this clan.

*waves at people from Ninja Theory*

>_< It's a big forum, so expect some great players. :devilish:

What? The neogaf forum?
I don't care how big they are, if we're tight and work TOGETHER we should be fine.

Just remember to spread out and HELP when help is needed.

So yeah just stay cool, deepbrown will lead us:arrow:

The worst thing we can do is panic, just deliver and think through.

Back