w00t sex party

ninelven said:
true meaning
smoking some dope might help you find this meaning. ;)

Honestly, though, I have no idea what you're driving at, but I doubt its the swedish satanic society (www.belial.org), or the sumerian goddess.

You might be suggesting the hebrew word for 'without value', but that doesn't sound like very good self help advice.

Throw us all a bone. Or a bong. Or something.

/me hands Russ a big bag of Doritos.

I just want everyone in my house to be quiet at the same time for about 10 minutes or so right now. :?

2334_l.jpg

;)

I'm also pretty much anti-drugs, and anti-weed (although I do smoke cigarettes myself every now and then, so yes I'm a hypochrite),
so I understand Sage's reasons for not staying.

I don't know 'bout Sage, but for me the main reason is that I'm afraid I'd try it if I were offered one (I've never tried weed, so that makes me even more hypocrite) and become hooked.

I just know I'd rather be without it than having a need for anothe drug.

I respect people with your atitude about not trying it Rabidrabbit, I do....I'm just against people passing judgements on me just 'cause I choose to light up occassionally. :?

I'm not passing judgements on anyone taking weed or other drugs, as long as it doesn't affect other people in a harmful way.

I'm just honestly afraid of any drugs, 'cos I know I can be easily affected and know these thing more likely would not have a good effect on me on a longer term.

...now that I read the pages after page 1, I regret I participated in this discussion, as I really don't know anything about what is being talked about.

Still, I respect Sage's choice... and him complaining about his sex life... I'm not sure should it be taken 100% seriously... ;) :? :?:

rabidrabbit said:
I don't know 'bout Sage, but for me the main reason is that I'm afraid I'd try it if I were offered one (I've never tried weed, so that makes me even more hypocrite) and become hooked.
Do you worry about that when you drink a beer? Marijuana is no more addictive than alcohol.

Substance abuse is a serious issue, but pot is not herion or crack. Drugs that are physically addictive, such as herion or crack, are very dangerous and should be avoided, IMO. Some of you may wonder why I say crack is physically addictive, so I will explain:

When you smoke crack, it directly stimulates the hypothalmus, which is the gland responsible for sensing pleasure, among other things. Crack causes the hypothalmus to secrete much more dopamine than usual, giving a great sense of euphoria. Afterwards, however, the gland is not able to produce as much dopamine so you crash hard, in fact, you feel worse than you did before because your brain is now dopamine deficient. This is why people smoke crack again: To trigger more dopamine; but they fail to acheive that same high because the hypothalmus is not given time to recover (if it even can). Eventually, a lack of dopamine can leave the user with symptoms of Parkinson's disease (dopamine is also used by the brain to regulate muscle control).

Now, any drug can be psychologically addictive, but that normally doesn't happen on the first use.

I wouldn't be too paranoid about trying some pot (although smoking pot does make some people paranoid :D ), but I'd make damn sure I knew where the stuff came from as you probably don't want something that's laced with another drug such as PCP.

-FUDie

FUDie said:
rabidrabbit said:
Do you worry about that when you drink a beer? Marijuana is no more addictive than alcohol.
Now, any drug can be psychologically addictive, but that normally doesn't happen on the first use.
No, I've had my drinking periods. I wouldn't say I've been alcoholic by a long shot, but there was a time drinking was much more of a habit than it is now.
Before that I had my long period of other extreme, when I didn't drink a drop of alcohol, didn't smoke, watched carefully what I ate, ate vegetarian, worked out... I was a health addict.
It only took one cigarette to get me addicted, and I think that also lead to giving up my health addiction and started my drinking period, and I've been kind of regretting it ever since :LOL:
Now I'm a moderate smoker, drink heavily very rarely (don't remember when was the last time I was drunk), pretty much eat whatever and don't work out much.
I know I'm weak minded, so I'll rather keep myself away from any additional drugs.

...or maybe it was The Internet that started my downfall............. :? :oops:

Back