w00t sex party

Sage said:
london-boy said:
Allergic to weed? What's that all about?

no, im not allergic to it... i just dont like it. i dont have anything against people who do it (most of my friends... all 3 out of 4 of them) do it. but, i dont like it and so i dont hang around when people do it. there's no question about that whatsoever- when it comes out, I leave.

IF you really, really wanted to have great sex with three beauties, you'd let them crap on you if you need to in order to get some action :LOL:

Florin said:
I give up. I suggest you stop caring what people think and figure out where *you* stand.
I think he already figured out where he stands, at least on drug use.
I respect his choice. Furthermore, I agree with it.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I wish I were in his place.... I would have gotten a Dutch and rolled a fat L, and than procede to screw all 3 bitches in the ass with my 7 inch dick.

I guess I can dream huh? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But seriously... Pot rules, I'm keeping it to once every two weeks now though.

ZoinKs! said:
Florin said:
I give up. I suggest you stop caring what people think and figure out where *you* stand.

I don't leave when people smoke, but I too don't partake. But to complain that the girls had to spoil the party and sex possibilities would be something I wouldn't agree with.

Paul said:
I wish I were in his place.... I would have gotten a Dutch and rolled a fat L, and than procede to screw all 3 bitches in the ass with my 7 inch dick.

I guess I can dream huh? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But seriously... Pot rules, I'm keeping it to once every two weeks now though.

Congratulations for making the Gayest Post of the Year 2004. :devilish:

If I were him I'd tell them that I had to take my clothes off because I didn't want the smoke to get on my clothes, then have a few puffs and see what happened.. lol

I smoked every night for three weeks in a row... we wanted to go a month, didn't work out, shit just collapsed onto itself.

Himself said:
If I were him I'd tell them that I had to take my clothes off because I didn't want the smoke to get on my clothes, then have a few puffs and see what happened.. lol
Excellent solution.

ZoinKs! said:
Florin said:

I'm not sure what's there to agree with. His grave concern about the possibility of someone smelling it on his clothes? Or his other reason for not doing it, that it makes him feel miserable? Or perhaps his notion that smoking pot will somehow send him down an inevitable path of self-destruction?

That doesn't sound much like a choice to me. That just sounds weird. Like the whole story, really.

So thanks but no thanks. I don't smoke weed anyway, nor have I tried any other drugs for that matter. But I don't run away and whine about it on a forum later when other people do. Particularly not in a situation like the one that was described. :idea:

Paul said:
I smoked every night for three weeks in a row... we wanted to go a month, didn't work out, shit just collapsed onto itself.

After two weeks of smoking, it has pretty much no effect except making you slow. You need a break every now and then.

Just wanted to add a very on-topic expression:

rastapimp.gif

Back